Wrestlers Outscore Williams Team, 22-8

The young Crimson wrestling squad upset an unexpectedly weak Williams team Saturday with a resounding 22-8 victory. After an unimpressive showing last week at M.I.T., coach Bob Pickett worked his crew into shape and came up with wins in six of the eight matches at the Crimson's second dual meet of the season.

Crimson captain Nick Estabrook scored the key victory of the meet with a pin of Williams captain Ed Chase at 6:17 of the match. After nearly pinning his opponent at the end of the second period, Estabrook completely overpowered Chase in the hectic first seconds of the last period.

In the 177 pound division, Crimson sophomore Paul Schnitz made up for his humiliating defeat at M.I.T. by pinning his opponent after only 1:13 of the first period. John Gibson, the only varsity wrestler to be pinned last week, also came back with a smashing victory in the 157 pound class.

In addition to these unexpected wins, the Crimson's two most experienced grapplers, not counting captain Estabrook, both decisioned their Williams opponents. George Doub and Red Grant won 4 to 0 and 4 to 2 respectively.