THE CRIMSON WEEKLY

CINEMA

BRATTLE: Robert Bresson's sive and somewhat improbable war exploration of the problem a young curate, DIARY O COUNTRY PRIEST, continues

Starts Sunday: A JAMES D Festival, in two parts. Thr Tuesday: EAST OF EDEN; Wednesday through Saturday: RE WITHOUT A CAUSE. Both skillful, exciting, easy to remend. Evenings at 5:30, 7:30, TR 6-4226.

UNIVERSITY: Walt ("Classic ics") Disney's reductio ad abum of an old childhood favo THE SWISS FAMILY ROBINS John Mills (the father of), J MacArthur, and, yes, Dorothy Guire all struggle manfully, but Walt's too much for the like them. Co-featured in another neyism, THE HOUND T THOUGHT HE WAS A RACO Nasty, brutish and all too unfortably long.

Starts Friday the 17th: Peter ler's nihilistic and marvelously ny attack of British Big Busi and Big Labor, I'M ALL RIJACK. Accompanying it is a dish film about India, THE FL AND THE ARROW.

BOSTON

EXETER: Peter Sellers, This one's called TWO STRETCH, and allows the peritic Peter to don prison garb in er to spoof English thrillers, incidentally, English penal intions. Evenings at 7:20, 9:10. 7067.

Y: More from France's Pagnol. LETTERS FROM DMILL is an adaptation of tches by Alphonse Daudet; is very Gallic, and very, ny. Evenings at 7:37, 9:39. 0.

RE: BALLAD OF A SOLD-acey-Zarubin plum, contintender if treacly treatment an youngsters during the led suffering of the last worth seeing. Evenings at 0.

HILL: Sir Alec Guiness py cinematic cliche about lry in a Scottish regiment, OF GLORY. With John enings at 7:55, 10:00. CA

N: Bob Hope and Lucille conspired to produce one st amusing films in a long, e. FACTS OF LIFE deals, , with the eternal triangle, reatment is light, deft and ighly recommended. Even-:10, 9:45.

stupid movie with Can-nd hordes of guest stars EPE) unsuccessfully apes s of the late and great d. Plotless and pointless. at 8:30. LI 2-7040.

: The final third of Marol's epic trilogy of the currently if all too briefly CESAR will run through In toto, these are three niest pictures ever made; e French Charlie Chaplin, what in retrospect must his greatest role. Your ce in seven years. Even-30, 9:30. HA 6-1115

BOSTON

BOSTON

BOSTON

BOSTON