Ohiri Paces Ivy Scoring

Dartmouth's shut-out of top-ranked Harvard, 2-0, Friday at. Hanover must be regarded as the biggest upset in Ivy League soccer so far this year. The victory boosted Dartmouth from fifth to third in the standings and left Yale, which played Army in a non-Ivy game, the only undefeated team in the league.

Chris Ohiri of Harvard leads the league in scoring with six goals. Yale's Charley Frank is second with three. Dartmouth's Bebris, Penn's Witt, Cornell's Cohen, Columbia's Anyaawu, Brown's Nielson, and Yale's Schaefer each have two.

Brown scored an early goal against Columbia at Baker Field Saturday, but then had to watch its hopes for a top spot in the Ivy race fade into memories as Columbia bounced back with a goal in the third quarter and another in the fourth for a 2-1 victory. Brown dropped to sixth, and Columbia mover into a tie with Dartmouth for third.

Cornell won its first Ivy game and turned last place over to Princeton after beating the Tigers, 2-1. STANDINGS   W  L  T Yale  3  0  0 Harvard  2  1  0 Columbia  2  2  0 Dartmouth  2  2  0 Penn  1  1  1 Brown  1  2  1 Cornell  1  2  0 Princeton  1  3  0