Varsity Squash Team To Play Penn Today, Princeton Tomorrow

The varsity squash team plays the Penn squash team today, which means the varsity will win. The varsity team plays the Princeton team tomorrow, which means the varsity will win. Both games are away.

This year's squad includes eight players from the 1962 undefeated Crimson; needless to say, the varsity has won seven straight, the last five by 9-0 scores.

Facing Penn will be vic Niederhoffer, who became national junior champion only 14 months after he first touched a squash racket; Bill Morris, runner up to Niederhoffer in 1961; Paul Sullivan, the tennis captain; Lou Williams, first string soccer and lacrosse player; Doug Walter; Terry Robinson; captain Roger Wiegand; John Thorndike; and Allen Terrell.

Penn's big star is Maurice Heckscher, brother of Ben Heckscher '57, one of the best players in the U.S. Unfortunately for him, Heckscher plays number one, and will face Niederhoffer. The Harvard junior has beaten Heckscher the older twice in a row and should have no trouble defeating Heckscher the younger.

The Tigers have four good players at the top of the ladder, but should pose no meat to the Crimson.