All Houses to Hold Dances Tonight; Quincy, Eliot Open to 'All Comers'

All of Harvard's Houses will hold dances tonight, but only Quincy and Eliot are inviting all Harvard and Yale undergraduates to the festivities.

Quincy is charging an admission fee of $3.50 per couple, and has imported one Reggie "Guitar" Kimber and the Carolina Untouchables, the "Number One Fraternity Band in the South."

Adams will feature local talent, the Vagabonds, and will charge $2.00. Both dances go from 8 p.m. to midnight.

The other dances will be open only to Harvard men and assorted Yalies. Leverett will feature the Shifters, who are three electric guitars, and a slow band. For some reason, the Dunster Dunces will sing there instead of in their accustomed habitat. Admission is $3.25 with House card, $4.00 without.

Three Out of Seven

For $1.50 a couple, Lowell will present the Argonauis and three of the Seven Sons of Harvard, who, needless to say, play slow music. At intermission, the Spizzwacks, a bunch of Yalies, will sing.

Adams will also feature a trio from the Seven Sons of Harvard; the Revelliers will provide rock and roll, and the Krokodiloes and the Whiffenpoofs will sing. The dance begins at eight; admission is $3.00 per couple.

Both Rick Coyne and the Wellesley Blue Notes will be back in Winthrop's "sunken ballroom" for the second week in a row. The band will play from 8 to 12.

Dunster's dance, featuring Richard Martin, begins at 8:30; admission is $2.00.

Kirkland as hired an all-girl band called The Pandoras; they'll perform from 9 to 12. Admission is $2.50 with House cards, $3.00 without.