Vogue' Editor Interviews 70 cliffies To Select Possible Fashion Model

glossy new page in Radcliffe's his- may have opened yesterday in a dressing-room in Agassiz basement, . Mary Kruming, a free-lance fash-editor for Vogue Magazine searching potential Vogue models, interviewed 70 cliffles in front of full-length . "They were a marvelous group TODAY'S (in capitals, please) girls," commented afterwards, "serious-; with clear, clear eyes, a sense of and a marvelous mane of hair." declined to say how many girls would choose: "I'll have to look over notes in New York, determine how girls photograph, and then make decisions."

Duty is not enough, she explained. Though I've met many, many beauties, a model is like selecting a very sculpture that can project a personality," she said (Marvel is THE Vogue adjective.)

girls filed in one by one to see Mrs. ing who observed each in a full-length mirror. "The mirror is like a cambera to me; it also shows bone structure--the all important thing in photo graphy", she added.

A Radcliffe junior, rated as a good live model but not a photographic one, reported that Mrs. Kruming said she had "a darling face, marvelous eyes, and "dreamy figure, but sizewise, you don't quite make it".

Mrs. Kruming was anxious not to overlook anyone: "If there's some ravishing beauty I've missed, I'd like the Harvard boys let me know; In fact, I'd adore it", she said, and swept away.