BRA Resistors Seek in Washington

By A. DOUGLAS Matihews

A busload of North Harvard residents and supporters left for Washington, D.C. last night in an effort to seek "federal in their fight to save their homes from being razed by BRA.

They will attempt to see Federal Housing and Home Finance Robert Weaver, Massachusetts Senators Leverett '39 and Edward M. Kennedy '54, New Jersey B. Widnall, Massachusetts Congressman Thomas P. and other officials who they believe might help them.

We will ask federal authorities to use their power to stop demolition and evictions the Massachusetts on Senator Cohen's bill," Goldin '64-4, organizer of the said. He was referring to a by Senator Beryl Cohen which would direct the Revedelopment Authority to a plan to rehabilitate the of demolishing it.

has stated that he will not delegation, but Goldin hopes will change his mind once arrives. Kennedy and be in Massachusetts however, attending the former House speaker John (D-Ludlow), who died

also may present a White House.

said that the BRA had more North Harvard eviction notices Saturday. to this has been to start our neighborhood," Residents today began the home of 75-year-old Mrs. one of the residents with eviction notices.

said that a skeleton force was remaining behind to area. He feared that the next evict Mrs. Mary who has been paying mother and who is the Washington mission. flag has been nailed Casey's door. "If they her while she's away, to rip down the flag." Goldin.

also may present a White House.

also may present a White House.

also may present a White House.

also may present a White House.