Summer Students Calls Meeting Discuss 'Validity of Rules'

Constitutional Convention'

Summer School student who is "disturbed by the lack dialogue" in the school, for a "student constituembly" to meet Tuesday and do something about it.

V. Johnson '64, an off- Summer School Students Democratic Society (SDS), plans to set up his as at 7:05 p.m. in the Yard on of Memorial Church. to talk about the school rules that students participate in making," he . The constituent assembly an SDS-sponsored activity, an SDS officials expressed of the project last night there's the lack of any kind of a student review of policy, either administration policy or Faculty policy -- anything from dining hall lines to the lack of a course on Southeast Asia," he added.

Johnson said he didn't know what kind of a body his assembly might be, or what the administration might do about it, explaining, "It'll be the kind of session that might make students do some serious thinking, the kind that was done at the Constitutional Convention in 1787."

"My only comment is an emphatic 'No Comment,'" said Walter Clark, dean of men at the Summer School. Thomas E. Crooks, director of the Summer School, was not available for comment.