The Nieman Edition

This edition of the CRIMSON was prepared by the 1968-69 Nieman Fellows in Journalism. The Managing Editor was J. Anthony Lukas '55 of The New York Times. City Editor, Lawrence Allison of The Long Beach Independent, Press-Telegram. Editorial Page Editor, Jonathan Yardley of the Greensboro (N.C.) Daily News. Sports Editor, Paul Hemphill of The Atlanta Journal. Staff Reporters and Cheerleaders: Henry Bradsher of the Moscow Bureau of the Associated Press; Paul Houston of The Los Angeles Times; Robert Levey of The Boston Globe; Richard Long-worth of the Moscow Bureau of United Press International; Michael McGrady of Newsday, Long Island; Joseph Strickland of The Detroit News; John Zakarian of the Lindsay-Schaub Newspapers, Decatur, Illinois; Miss Gisela Bolte of the Time-Life Bureau in Bonn; O-Kie Kwon of Dong-A Ilbo, Seoul; Yoshihiko Muramatsu of the Tokyo Bureau of Hokkaido Shimbun; Harald Pakendorf of Die Vaterland, Johannesburg; and Pedronio Ortiz Ramos of The Manila Chronicle. The Editorial Page Cartoonist was George Amick of The Trenton Times.