Frosh Laxmen Win, 12-2; Net Squad Tops Andover

The freshman lacrosse team remained undefeated yesterday as it overpowered Exeter 12-2 at Exeter. Picking up its third victory, the Crimson team scored in every period, and at one point ran up a streak of 11 consecutive goals.

The Crimson first scored with 2:45 gone in the first period but three minutes later Exeter came back with a goal. The Yardlings tallied three more times in the first period, however, and scored eight more times in the final three periods before Exeter broke the streak with a late fourth period goal.

Verdi DiSesa and Lief Rosenberger combined to score five of Harvard's goals. DiSesa had two goals and three assists, and Rosenberger threw in three goals, adding one assist.

The team's next match is at Brown on Wednesday, April 23.

Tennis

The freshman tennis team dominated both singles and doubles competition yesterday as it crushed Andover, 6-3, at the Palmer-Dixon Courts. The victory was the second of the season for the undefeated Crimson team.

The Yardlings picked up four of six singles matches and two of the three doubles matches. In the singles, number one man Dave Sawyer won, 12-10; number three Jeff Reich triumphed, 12-4; number four Dave Fish won, 12-8; and number five Art Brisbane rolled to a 12-2 conquest.