The Big Games Are Coming Up

CRIMSON-Pine Manor Salmagundi, CRIMSON-Dartmouth Daily, CRIMSON-Yale Daily. We're working hard now to perfect an offense which can preserve our string of over 280 consecutive victories this century. Touch football is a demanding sport, and there may be still be room for you on this particular CRIMSON team. Or maybe you belong on our bowling team. Or on our marathon team.

But we do other things when we're not preparing for the big games. For instance, we write sports. After all, someone has to cover the nation's second-ranked soccer team, a squash team that has been intercollegiate champion eight times in the last decade, and the nation's best college crew.

Duh Duh Duh

And one of the nice things about covering sports at Harvard is that most of the jocks here don't fit the dumb jock image. This means that you can get intelligent thoughts out of them and write interesting features on them. Thin of that.

If you'd like to know more about it, come around at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday or Wednesday night. If nothing else, you can watch the AP machine.