Pussey Considers Graducation Plan

By Bennett H. Beach

?????

Pusey's Response

????nature of Pusey's response, while Pusey's secretary said yesterday that he was to busy to discuss with reporters his feelings on the matter.

No one knew when Pusey would make known his specific thoughts and recommendations.

The Senior Class Committee, which helps plan commencement, originally was interested in urging students to refuse to wear caps and gowns and instead to give the money to the Peace Commencement Fund (PCF), which is supporting congressional doves.

But mixed response led the committee to advocate the wearing of armbands, but still donating money to PCF.

Persons attending the small meeting last night in Ames Court Room, however. believed that it is possible to convince large numbers of students to not wear the caps and gowns.

Petitions urging such action and encourgaging donations to congressional campaigns and to the Panther Defense Fund will start circulating today in the Houses. The group will also try to build interest in the upcoming mass meeting, which is designed for discussion of all feasible protest actions.

Other ideas sugested by the group were student speakers on the three strike demands, a simultanous mock ceremony outside the Yard, and attempts to disallow Steven J. Kelman '70 from speaking. Kelman is now officially scheduled to give a speech on academic freedom.

The third annual Senior Dinner last night in Palmer Dixon Tennis Courts turned into a food-throwing session shortly after people sat down at the tables. "I perceive that you people are drunk," main speaker Erich W. Segal'58. author of Love Story, said when he stood up to talk.