JFK Picketers Discuss Trials

Approximately 90 out of the 200 people arrested during yesterday's demonstration at the John F. Kennedy Federal Building in Boston met last night in an effort to reach an agreement on how to deal with their upcoming trials.

The demonstrators have been charged with disorderly conduct. A conviction on this charge carries a maximum penalty of a $200 fine, six months in jail, or both.

During the meeting at the Lawyers' Commune at 698 Mass Ave, all but ten of the demonstrators voted in favor of trying to make a collective deal with the Boston police prosecutor in an effort to "get off with as few hassles as possible."

Some of the demonstrators were in favor of taking their cases to court individually and drawing them out as much as possible in order to disrupt the Suffolk County court system.

Last spring Eliiah Adlow '16 Suffolk District Court Judge, dismissed indictments against as group of demonstrators arrested at the JFK Building and charged them $20 each for court costs.

Adlow will hear the cases of yesterday's arrested demonstrators from May 15 to 18.