RAINED OUT

The baseball doubleheader with Columbia scheduled for this afternoon has been postponed because of rain and poor field conditions.

The make-up date for the Columbia games has been set for Tuesday at 1 p.m. The Brandeis game scheduled for that time has been moved to Wednesday. The Princeton game, which was rained out Friday, will possibly be played on May 9 but that date has not been verified.

The exhibition lacrosse game, scheduled today, between the Brine Lacrosse Club (formerly New England Lacrosse Club) and the Crimson varsity has been washed out. Furthermore, against all muddy tradition of the game, the league contest pitting the frosh with MIT on Tech turf today has been postponed. The varsity will not reschedule its tiff, but the MIT tiff will be made-up, at an unspecified date.

In all, eight teams were rained out this weekend, according to John Powers, assistant director of sports information, causing a massive re-scheduling problem as Penn and Columbia begin exam period next week.

Admission to Saturday's tennis match with Columbia, at the Palmer Dixon indoor courts, will be by undergraduate bursar's card or the athletic coupon. There will be a charge of $1.50 for non-students.