WHERE ARE THE SNOWS OF YESTERYEAR?

THE MAIL

To the Editors of The Crimson:

Would it be within the realm of the Crimson's power to revive the Third Page section of Thursday? In the past, I looked forward to the incisive, intelligent and informative reviews of Paul K. Rowe. Now, however, only dull plot summaries appear, with no commentary on whether or not something is worth seeing. As a frugal graduate student, I only buy the Crimson on Thursdays, precisely for its entertainment guide. I regret to say that I will find it necessary to deprive the Crimson of even that small income, if the reviews do not improve, dramatically. Let's bring back Paul K. Rowe, and the good old days! Jonathan Tumin   Dept. of Government G-3

Recommended Articles

UHS Violations Force Harvard To Pay $775,000
Harvard will pay the federal government $775,000 as part of a settlement for violations of the Controlled Substances Act by
Marshall a Candidate for State's Highest Court
Harvard Vice President and General Counsel Margaret H. Marshall is being considered for a slot on the Massachusetts Supreme Judiciary
Rudenstine Wins Affirmative Action Victory
As one of his personal crusades faced a critical Congressional test this week, President Neil L. Rudenstine flexed Harvard's political
Rudenstine Heads Diversity Support Effort
President Neil L. Rudenstine--traditionally absent from the national political stage--debuted yesterday as the behind-the-scenes director of a prominent display in
NO CRIME
The Cambridge Police Dept. has announced that, effective immediately, and for the remainder of the academic year, its force will
Bob Parker
COACH OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP: Legendary Coach Harry Parker Leads Crimson to Top Spot in Nation