Racquetwomen Sink Wesleyan For Third Consecutive Win, 7-0

The Harvard women's squash team clinched its third consecutive win yesterday, blanking a weak Wesleyan squad, 7-0, in Middletown, Conn.

Playing number one. Becky Tung decisively defeated her opponent in straight games, 15-7, 15-4, 15-9. At number four, Nell Foreman also posted a three-game win, 15-7, 15-5, 15-9.

Margo McGlade continued her string of victories with still another one-sided match, 15-9, 15-8, 15-6. Captain Jenny Stone, the fourth teammate to blank her foe, won 15-5, 15-9, 15-4.

Freshman Courtney Stimpson and Sophomore Eleanor Cunningham played the only five-game matches of the day. Stimpson came back after losing the first game, 8-15, to win three of the next four to collect the victory

In the other five game struggle. Cunningham lost the first and third games, but still managed to all but shut out her Wesleyan opponent in the final game, 15-3. To make the day complete, freshman Cynthia Stanton, in the number two slot, posted yet another Harvard win. Stanton took the match in four games, 15-12, 15-10, 15-6, losing only the second game, 10-15.

Moses was pleased with the improved performance of his undefeated team.

team got their acts together a in the previous match," he

The squad faces a tough Brown team on Saturday at the Hemenway courts.