Scoreboard

YESTERDAY'S RESULTS

The Harvard lacrosse team received an official invitation to the NCAA championships yesterday. The Crimson, seeded seventh in the nation, will travel to Baltimore, Md., Wednesday to confront number-two rated Johns Hopkins in the tourney's first round.

Eight teams gained invitations to the championship, and this will be Harvard's first appearance ever. The Crimson has lost all four times it has played Hopkins, including a defeat earlier this year.

MLB: Cleveland 3, Boston 1.

Atlanta 2-1, New York Mets 1-2.

Houston 3, Philadelphia 0

Recommended Articles

M. Lacrosse Preparing to Face Virginia in NCAA Elite Eight
The Harvard men's lacrosse team will travel to Johns Hopkins this weekend for their big matchup with the University of
Singleton Will Leave Italian Professorship
Charles S. Singleton, professor of Romance Languages and Literatures and a renowned Dante scholar, has resigned from the University. A
Fencers Rebound: Rip Johns Hopkins, 16-11
After a depressing two-match losing streak, the Harvard fencing team broke out with a 16-11 win over Johns Hopkins University
Economics Department Will Endorse Kuznets
Simon S. Kuznets has been recommended for a position in the Economics Department, the Crimson learned recently. Currently a professor
Pusey to Address Hopkins
President Pusey will deliver the commencement address at Johns Hopkins University on June 11, Milton Eisenhower, president of Hopkins, announced
JOHNS HOPKINS IN LACROSSE
The University lacrosse team left last night for Baltimore where it will meet the Johns Hopkins team at 3 o'clock