Yearbook

News Shorts

Officials of Harvard Yearbook Publications (HYP) said yesterday they will begin to distribute this year's edition today, about two weeks later than originally planned.

Almost 1700 copies of the 1980 year-book arrived Saturday from the publisher, Steven N. Fine '82, yearbook editor-in-chief, said yesterday, adding that the yearbook staff expected delivery in the first week of May.

Fine attributed the delay to production problems at the Hunter Publishing Company in North Carolina.

Students who ordered yearbooks can pick them up at the HYP office at 52 Dunster St. Fine said staff members will also set up tables in House dining halls to distribute copies.

Although most seniors who ordered yearbooks will receive them before Commencement, Randall G. Manella '80, former yearbook chief, said yesterday that many underclassmen who requested copies may have to have their yearbooks mailed home.

Recommended Articles

The Radcliffe Yearbook
Acclimated to our IBM-ized society, yearbooks at Harvard are distinguished by serial numbers--321, 322, and now 323. While the Radcliffe
Yearbook Pickups
The distribution schedule for Yearbooks has been changed. Freshmen may pick up their copies at dinner on Thursday, in the
'Cliffe Council to Give out '50 Books; Yearbook Publications Open Comps
The 'Cliffe student Council will take over the circulation problems of the still, forthcoming 1950 All College Yearbook which ran
Freedom of the Press
Apparently not satisfied that yearbooks are running themselves properly, the Dean's Office is contemplating the attachment of Peter E. Pratt
Yearbook Omissions Concern Minorities
Leaders of a number of black and Latino student organizations have raised concerns that their groups are not included in
Yearbook Denies Supplement Request
In response to calls for a supplement to the 2002 Harvard yearbook by several black and Latino student organizations omitted