Polsky's Top Five Quotes This Season

."Let's not beat around the bush. We were like a school of pirahnas--as tonight's match clearly showed. When we smell blood, it's lights out."

."Well, it all comes down to this: we didn't come home from Princeton with enough Tiger pelt, so we'll have to settle for some Bulldog hide. It's going to be a dogfight out there, and I'd like to look at it as if it were the master teaching his dog. And, of course, we all know who's going to be learning the tricks. In a nutshell, we're so psyched. We're foaming at the mouth."

."Today was a good showing of where we stand. We showed that we have the power of a wooly mammoth, the stamina of an okapi, the spring of a wallaby and the intensity of a mother bear guarding her cubs. In a nutshell, we're ready for Yale."

."Jon is to squash as the Cadillac is to the car world. He's got that sleek, lanky frame and he moves just so smoothly out there. He's not all that flashy, but he'll get the job done. In a Churchillian sense of the word, he's a classy dude."

."I like to think of our road trip as a safari as it were, and I ain't coming home unless I get some Tiger pelt. Fishy's been lecturing us on the art of the kill and I've been taking notes. In a nutshell, we're armed to kill."