Quick Flicks

???? Excellent A day on a Bermuda Beach.

??? Good A day on the sands of Cape Cod.

?? Fair A day at the New England Aquarium.

? Bad A 'hole' day at Golden Donut.

Alice ???

Mia Farrow finds liberation in Chinatown. Woody Allen finds guilt in a marriage bed/confessional. The search is wonderfully intelligent and appealing.

Awakenings ??

The earnest consistency of Robin Williams, Robert DeNiro, and director Penny Marshall make it a triple shame that we can't seem to stay awake.

Cyrano de Bergerac ????

Gerard Depardieu is as charismatic as the length of his infamous nose in this refreshing adaptation of the French classic. Watch out for the rhyming English subtitles.

Green Card ?

It's a shame that Gerard Depardieu's visa didn't expire for real...before he ever made this horrendous romantic comedy with Andie Macdowell of the ubiquitous long brown hair and the occasional talent.

The Grifters ??

The subdued talents of Angelica Huston and John Cusack add up to a lukewarm but stylistically interesting movie.

Hamlet ???

Recommended Articles

Memo to Movieland: `Marshals' Hard to Digest
It's never been explicitly stated why people take these Tom Cruise Jobs, the ones where the sector disavows you if
Muddy Field and Skilled Bruin Booters Combine to Bring Down J.V.s' 2-0
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island--On a field that looked disconcertingly similar to the ground above an overflowing septic tank, the Crimson Soccer
Ted Kennedy to Star On Young Dems' Day
Senators Edward M. Kennedy '54 (D-Mass.) and Frank Church (D-Idaho) will be the principal attractions at Young Democrats Day March
MASSAGE ROOM IN ATHLETIC BUILDING USED FREQUENTLY
Although many men are frightened away from the massage and steam room on the third floor of the Indoor Athletic
Chasing Away Summer Movie Blues
As the spring term came to a close, my roommate and I had one shining hope to sustain us through
Dean Pound to Speak on Law School
There will be a meeting in Phillips Brooks House next Tuesday evening at 7.30 o'clock for all undergraduates who are