Naked, Not Vulnerable

Home:Toronto, Canada and Dunster House

Where she's going: "I have no idea. I used to pre-med, but I had bad experiences. I took orgo, and I worked in a lab where I had to kill mice."

Why she didn't enjoy killing mice: "It was gross. you could either gas them to death, or take them by the tail and the nape of the neck and then twist."

Why she thinks it is hilarious she is being interviewed: "I am kind of directionless right know. I don't feel I'm going anywhere, I feel I'm stagnating. Not very interesting."

Something interesting she's done lately: "Posed for a painter wearing only combat boots and glasses. And I didn't feel vulnerable because I was naked."

Advice to aspiring models: "Make the artist pay you.

Advice to the Harvard population in general: "If your life is boring and you feel lack of excitement, the sure way to amuse yourself is by wearing silly clothes. I love clothes. I have about 25 pairs of shoes, but only ten pairs of underwear--I'm always doing laundry."

Favorite item in her closet: "Thicksoled boots that lace up to my knees, which I painted with Adidas stripes. It changes every couple of days, though."

Why her wardrobe is such a big deal for her: "I had to wear a uniform through high-school, which was a traumatic experience. Now I have fun every time I get dressed in the morning. My uniform was polyester, though. I love polyester."

Why she loves polyester: "It's light-weight, cheap, washes well and there's so much you can do with it. Above all, because everyone hates it."

Her concluding comment: Roll up a phat one. It's time to get zooted."