Streisand To Speak At K-School

By The CRIMSON Staff

Singer, director and actress Barbra Streisand will speak at the Kennedy School of Government on Feb.3 at 5 p.m., the school officially announced yesterday.

Streisand's speech will be entitled "The Artist as Citizen."

Kennedy School affiliates as well as Harvard faculty, staff and full-time students may attend the event. Tickets are required and will be distributed by lottery, school officials said. A valid Harvard LI). is required, and there is a limit of one ticket per person.

All non-undergraduates eligible for tickets may sign up for the lottery next Monday and Tuesday at the ARCO Forum office on the Kennedy School main building's second floor.

First-years can register for the lottery during registration next Wednesday, Feb.1. Upper-class students will be able to register by coming to the lobby of the main Kennedy School building before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.

Tickets will be distributed at the Institute of Politics (IOP) between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. next Thursday, according to Avery W. Gardiner '97, chair of the projects committee of the student advisory committee of the IOP.

Names of the winners in the non-undergraduate lottery will be posted outside the forum office at noon Wednesday. Unclaimed tickets will not be redistributed, the school said