3. The Dynasty

February 22, 1995

When both the Harvard men's and women's squash teams defeated Yale to wrap up the regular season National Championship, The Crimson headline read, "Yawn!".

It seems the Harvard community is so accustomed to the success of its squash program, winning a national championship has just become part of the ho-hum, everyday routine.

Harvard's domination of collegiate squash continues to be remarkable,

The women's team wrapped up yet another undefeated regular season. It hasn't lost a dual meet since the 1989-90 season, a span of some 58 matches.

The men's team matched the women in every way possible, finishing the regular season 10-0 (6-0 in the Ivy League) and capturing the regular-season title.

The women also captured its third consecutive Howe Cup, which is the closest thing women's squash has to an NCAA tournament. The men won the National Team Championships in Princeton the last weekend in February.

Senior Libby Eynon, who never lost a regular season dual match, completed the squash triple crown for the women, winning the women's individual national championship. Junior Tal Ben-Shachar picked up the individual national title with a victory over teammate Daniel Ezra in the final as well.

Yes, Virginia, the Harvard squash dynasty continues.