TUESDAY MAR 2

LISTINGS

For all you tea fanatics, today is the reopening of the seasonal Boston Tea Party Museum. Go, mourn all the wasted tea leaves! Located minutes from the South Station T-stop, it features a life-size working replica of one of the ships that took part in the historic Boston Tea Party. The exhibit also includes the movie "Paul Revere Remembers," as well as continuous visitor-participation reenactments. Call 338-1773 for directions. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Tuesday night is Guest Bartender Night at the Brass Bull! So, if you're in the mood to be served by an amateur (or maybe even serve yourself!), drop by this bar at 199 State Street in Boston. It promises a new face each week! For more info., call (617) 723-2855.

Bernard Roizman has arrived from the University of Chicago to pontificate on "Herpes Simplex Virus Versus the Host Cell: The Strategy of Conquest." In the MEC Amphitheater, MEC Educational Building, HMS. 12:30 p.m.

Cho Se Hyung, the president of ruling party of the Republic of Korea, is speaking at the Harvard-Yenching Auditorium on 2 Divinity Ave. 4 p.m. FREE.

Nat LaCour, the vice-president of the American Federation of teachers, discusses "Teachers Unions and the Reform of American Schools?" in the Starr Auditorium, KSG. 4 p.m.

Margaret Dongo, member of Zimbabwe's parliament, is making a public address at ARCO Forum in the Littauer Building of the Kennedy School of Government. 8 p.m.

Bibbity bobbity boo! Magic acts and the Cabaret Show. "Magicians and Spirits" at the Garden Street Grill, 280 Green St. 8 p.m.

Take a break from the drinking, and learn some history about the drink. The Boston Beer Museum and Visitors' Center tour, where you can view pitchers of beer memorabilia and learn about the brewing process. Starts at 2 p.m.

The Boston Bruins are playing the PhoenixCoyotes at the Boston Fleet Center at 7 p.m.Call (617) 931-2222 for tickets. $20 to $75.

The Matt Gordy Quintet, a progressive,post-bop jazz group, returns to play at theCharles Hotel's Regatta Bar at 8:30 p.m. Call(617) 876-7777 to order tickets. $8