Claire Danes has come and gone, but there's still time to get the rundown on Jason Segel. Here's all you need to know about the Hasty Pudding Theatricals' 2012 Man of the Year:
1. He's a freak. Segel's first notable role was that of stoner Nick Andopolis in Judd Apatow's 1999 TV series "Freaks and Geeks."
2. You can call him Marshall. Fans may know him best as the lovable Marshall Eriksen on "How I Met Your Mother."
3. He's a hot commodity in Hollywood. Having already starred in films like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "The Muppets," Segel will be appearing in "The Five-Year Engagement" and Judd Apatow's "This is 40" in 2012.
4. He's musically inclined. Check out "Dracula's Lament," "You Just Got Slapped," and "Wonky-Eyed Girl."
5. He has a room full of puppets. A lover of the Muppets, Segel recently told New York Magazine, "My house is packed with puppets. Like, everywhere…I have one room that's sort of dedicated to puppets." Which is why…
6. He can't get a date. "It's why I'm still single."
7. He's not afraid to let it all hang out. In "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," Segel goes full frontal in a scene in which his character is dumped. (Segel later stated that the scene was based on his own "Naked Breakup.")
8. He recently hosted SNL. Check out the episode here.
9. He's coming to Cambridge. Segel will be accepting his Pudding Pot award on Friday, Feb. 3, in Farkas Hall.