VOID 4/15/09 O_O

Dont you love that fresh out of the stacks smell?

The VOID is that empty time between 5am and 8am every night where there’s no one on gchat, no sound but your roommate’s blissful snoring, and nothing to think about besides the work you’re not getting done. But you’re not alone, FlyBy is here to guide you through.

There we go...now you're starting to see that impending wave of final papers looming for the last week in April. A little tutorial paper? Another one for your Core? Some seminar class you've been coasting through all semester? Time's up folks--you'll be lugging a bag full of Widener books for the next couple of weeks.

As you prep for pre(worse than?)-reading period hell, brush up on your internet skillz (thanks Daily What!). Consider the humorous, and slightly scary power of Google Earth. Take on an awesome NYT feature on old, lonely, bored, rich men paying for the companionship of young, beautiful women (and bask in the moral ambiguity!). Also, FlyBy would like to quickly pour out some liquor for that poor dying newspaper industry by checking on some fascinating uses for useless newsracks (Don't get any ideas, 'Poon).

Inspiration? While FlyBy knows you've already seen this Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent clip, we advise to just watch it again. Quality TV.

O_O

Photo: Wikimedia Commons/Lin Kristensen

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.