HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

Junior Company Has More Drill

The petition of the members of the Junior S. A. T. C. to be allowed to wear their uniforms at all times, and to have a half-hour's extra drill daily, has been approved by the military authorities. The uniform is exactly the same as that worn by the regular S. A. T. C., except that the Junior Company wears the Harvard "Veritas" shield on the collar of the blouse. The work of the company is progressing rapidly, and the men are taking up bayonet-fighting with great interest and much enthusiasm. Through the courtesy of the Marine Section, the company has been able to borrow four U. S. army rifles, model 1917, and parry sticks for bayonet work are now on hand. As soon as a sufficient quantity of the Russian rifles arrive, the regular S. A. T. C. will use them exclusively, thereby allowing the Junior Company to use the "Krags." This week's schedule includes extended order drill for the company as a unit, and next week the semaphore code will be taken up.

A system of rotation among the non-commissioned officers has been established, and a complete change will probably be made every three weeks. This system is exceptionally beneficial in that it will give each man in the company a chance to exercise command.

The Junior Company participated in the parades on Monday and Tuesday.