HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

POLAR DISCOVERIES DISCUSSED AT UNION

MARVIN SLAYER'S CONFESSION IS FALSE

Discussing the findings of specimens of arctic fish and animals for the American Museum of Natural History on the Putnam expedition, Captain Robert A. Bartlett spoke last night at the Union on "The Cruise of the Morrissey."

Before his talk Captain Bartlett gave his opinion as to the mysterious disappearance of Marvin one of Peary's Polar associates in the Polar regions. Setting out with only Eskimo companions, Marvin had sought to make his way over the arctic floes. For some reason he disappeared. The explanation given by one of the Eskimos that on crossing between the floating masses of ice, Marvin missed his footing and plunged into the water. Last year the Eskimo repudiated this entire explanation and declared that he was the murderer himself. Although great publicity was given to this episode, the latter story was never accepted by any of Marvin's companions. Captain Bartlett believes that the Eskimo suffered some mental derangement because of the perils which he underwent and then sought notoriety for himself by giving a villainous reputation.

The Putnam Expedition to North Greenland probably made no discoveries of previously unknown lands, which will stamp it as an outstanding exploring voyage. It did bring back, however, to the American Museum specimens of Arctic animals and fish which will serve as a nucleus for a great collection