No Snappy Titles

With the controversy over last week's television series on the Holocaust still simmering, the appearance here of Telford Taylor, the
By Gideon Gil

With the controversy over last week's television series on the Holocaust still simmering, the appearance here of Telford Taylor, the chief counsel for the U.S. in the Nuremburg Trials, is very timely. He will speak on "Guilt and Responsibility in the Third Reich" next Tuesday at 8 p.m. in Science Center A.

The Law School's Alan Dershowitz will discuss a related subject, "Defending Jewish Rights at Home and Abroad," Sunday at noon in the Phillips Brooks House parlor. Brunch will be served at 11:30; for two dollars you can enjoy it while listening to Dershowitz.

The problems of nuclear energy are another popular theme this week. Ernest Moniz, a MIT physics professor, will discuss "Nuclear Waste Disposal" with James Stevens of Arthur D. Little, Inc. in the Cambridge Forum, Wednesday at 8 p.m. at 3 Church St.

If Moniz and Stevens find a solution to this problem they may be able to help out Alvin Weinberg, director of the Institute of Energy Analysis in Oak Ridge, Tenn. He will try to answer the question: "How can we make nuclear energy acceptable?" in room 6 of the Faculty Club at 4 p.m. on Wednesday.

On Monday at 8 p.m., Albert I. Rabin of Michigan State University will speak on "Child Development in the Kibbutz: 20 Years Later" in Conference Area 1 of Gutman Library.

Dr. Maria Blohmke of the University of Heidelberg will discuss "The Health Care Delivery System in the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany)" Wednesday at 7 p.m. in Hilles Library.

Finally, tonight at 8 p.m. in Harvard 104 Orlando Patterson, professor of Sociology, and Michael Walzer, professor of Government, will discuss "Ethnic Chauvinism," the subject of Patterson's recent book, "Ethnic Chanvinism: the Reactionary Impulse."

Cambus.