HUDS: New Dishes for a New Semester

•
The celery is from Texas. Just kidding.
The celery is from Texas. Just kidding.

While you might not be too excited by the prospect of leaving behind home-cooking, HUDS is planning to make a few changes that might make this spring's dining hall fare just that much more palatable.

In response to a college-wide survey from last fall, HUDS will be introducing a number of new meals in the coming weeks. For one, expect to see more fish on the menu. This Tuesday, a dining hall near you will be serving salmon with dill herb crust for lunch, and on Wednesday, there will be potato-crusted bake pollack for dinner.

For the meat lovers among you, two new steak dishes are being unveiled: London broil and roast beef sirloin strip.

There will also be some new forays into Asian cuisine. Potstickers will become a regular HUDS offering. Look forward to that for dinner tomorrow. Plus, there will be three new Korean dishes added to the rotation.

To see all the changes, click here to go to the HUDS blog.

P.S. We just wanted to point out one slight geographical oopsie in the post, which includes this interesting line: “Friday nights’ internationally themed menus will also take us to new places (and some of your favorite cuisines), starting with the warming Carribean [sic] on Friday night, and then travelling to China on Feb. 5, Italy on Feb. 12, and Texas on Feb. 19.”

Texas, international? Not since 1845…

Student LifeHUDS

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.