Contributing writer

Audrey I Anderson

Latest Content

Lippert

Senior forward Victoria Lippert, shown above in previous action, has moved into 10th place in scoring in Harvard history by scoring at least 15 points in five of her last seven games

Senior Victoria Lippert, shown above in previous action, has averaged over 16 points per game in the Harvard women's basketball team's previous four contests. She will need another strong performance in her hometown to upset undefeated Oklahoma State Friday.

Junior guard Christine Clark, shown above in earlier action, contributed a team-high 23 points in the Harvard women's basketball team's 72-61 loss at Michigan on Friday night.

RUNNING ON EMPTY

Sophomore Alaina Murphy and the women’s cross country team struggled to find consistency in 2011. The men were similarly challenged due to injuries, and both teams finished in the bottom half of the Ivies.

Sophomore James Leakos, left, and the Crimson track and field team had a number of impressive individual performances but were not able to put it together as a team to break through and win an Ivy title.

Winters Storm

After missing weeks two through five with a hamstring injury, Collier Winters exploded in his week-six return, throwing for 403 yards and five touchdowns in the Harvard football team’s win over Princeton. On the year, Winters completed a program-record 68.6 percent of his passes.

Tipping the Scales

Junior running back Treavor Scales and the Harvard football team steamrolled the Ancient Eight in 2011, topping each of its seven conference foes by at least 10 points en route to an Ivy League title.

RECORD-BREAKING

Senior attackman Jeff Cohen, shown here in earlier action, scored his 133rd career goal against Cornell on Saturday, breaking the all-time Harvard record previously held by Dave Bohn '61.