LIVE: Men's Hockey Drops Home Contest to No. 16 Cornell

On Saturday night, the Crimson looks to take a second game this season from No. 16 Cornell and avenge last year's sweep at the hands of the Big Red.
By The Crimson Sports Staff, Spencer R. Morris, and Stuti R. Telidevara

Result as of 9:26 P.M. Game story to follow.

On Saturday night, the Crimson looks to take a second game this season from No. 16 Cornell and avenge last year's sweep at the hands of the Big Red. By Timothy R. O'Meara

The Harvard men's hockey team skated past then-No. 15 Cornell last Saturday at Madison Square Garden. The Big Red (5-5-0, 3-2-0 ECAC) has tripped to Cambridge hoping to taste revenge, but a clicking Harvard squad (4-3-2, 2-2-2) will have a say in that.

The Crimson has been riding the play of forwards Lewis Zerter-Gossage (8–2—10) and Casey Dornbach (2–13—15) and defenseman Adam Fox (5–15—20) on its ascent to above the .500 mark after multiple disappointing performances early on this season. Cornell will hope to return to its physical, defensive form after struggling to lock teams down in the young portion of the campaign.

Follow the action live with @THCSports:

Men's Ice HockeyLive Blog