Next On Deck

Men's Hockey Defies Odds, Expectations

December 02, 2014

Two weeks ago, I was sitting in the stands of the Bright-Landry Hockey Center, watching the Harvard men’s team host Yale. I was having a nice chat with Secretary of State John Kerry about the upcoming Iranian nuclear talks when a girl next to me asked her friend a question.

“Like, what is Harvard’s sport?”

Read more

With Season Over, Men's Hockey Program Stands at a Crossroads

March 11, 2014

“Let’s play hockey.”

The chant rang out loud and clear on the Yale side of the Payne Whitney Gymnasium on Friday night in New Haven, Conn. as the Harvard men’s basketball team closed in on a third straight outright Ivy League Championship. A couple of blocks away at Ingalls Rink, however, the Bulldogs were in the process of thoroughly dismantling the Crimson, 4-0, in game one of the first round of the ECAC Men’s Hockey Tournament.

Read more

Harvard Hockey Missing Production from the Blue Line

January 23, 2014

“Welcome to DONATO!—the official trivia show of Harvard men’s hockey. Your first and only question is the following: Of the Crimson’s last 30 goals, how many were scored by underclassmen?”

A. 18

Read more

Men's Lacrosse Deserves Credit

May 01, 2013

The 2013 Harvard men’s lacrosse team seemed to finish right where it had started.

A year ago, the Crimson concluded its 2012 season just outside the Ivy League postseason picture with a 10-8 loss to Yale and a 6-8 overall, 2-4 in-conference record. This Saturday, the 2013 Crimson finished in similar fashion, losing to Yale, 11-10, to leave the field with an identical 6-8 overall, 2-4 in-conference record. The results suggest that the Crimson maintained the status quo this season after a disappointing 2012 campaign.

Read more

For Men's Hockey, Postseason Offers Shot at Redemption

February 20, 2013

I’ve never been to Ithaca. I hear it’s gorges.

But on Saturday night, I had to double-check my GPS when I walked into the middle of the third period of the Harvard-Cornell men's hockey game. I was greeted by a sea of Waldos. Big Red-and-white-striped fans must have occupied a solid three-fourths of the seats at the Bright Hockey Center.

Read more

Eldo Kim
Crime

News Analysis: Could Eldo Kim Return to Harvard?

Protestors on Mass Ave
Race

Seen and Heard: Harvard's March Through Cambridge

OKWELOGU
Track and Cross Country

Decorated Thrower Looks To Continue Success

Protest
Columns

Reconstruction 3.0