Princeton Review Ranks Harvard

It’s that time of year again! No, we’re not talking about the impending start of fall semester.  This is much more importantThe Princeton Review rankings are out! You'll need to create an account (or dig out your password from your high school days) in order to access all the rankings, but we've collected Harvard's here.

How did the College do?

Harvard College is first in the “Best College Library” ranking, fourth in the “Great Financial Aid” ranking, seventh in the “Best College Newspaper” ranking, 11th in the “Most Politically Active Students” ranking, 16th in the “Students Study the Most” ranking, and 20th in the “Dorms Like Palaces” ranking.  So, The Princeton Review thinks we’re all just a bunch of politically active journalist nerds who hang in libraries and live in palaces?

But at least, The Princeton Review finds the College’s $50,724 annual tuition to be a good deal (probably because they know many of us aren't paying the sticker price). And, apparently, we’re the number one party school?

How about the graduate schools?

Harvard Business School is first in the “Best Administered” ranking, “Toughest To Get Into” ranking, and “Best Professors” ranking.  The school came in second in the “Best Classroom Experience” ranking, third in the “Best Career Prospects” ranking, fourth in the “Most Family Friendly” ranking, and ninth in the “Best Campus Facilities” ranking. Yet somehow, HBS is also the first (and only school) on the “Best Best Campus Facilities” list.

Harvard Law School ranks second in the “Toughest To Get Into” list and eighth in “Best Career Prospects.” Unfortunately, The Princeton Review does not rank medical schools.

But The Princeton Review’s rankings aren’t the only ones hitting the shelves in AugustU.S. News and World Report’s “Best Colleges 2011” comes out on Aug. 17.

CollegeHarvard Law SchoolHarvard Business SchoolRankings

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.