Boston College-Wide Snowball Fight

•
By Meredith H. Keffer

After yesterday's dusting of snow, we at Flyby have embraced the return of Boston winters. Even if it was 60 degrees on Thursday. That was pretty nice, too.

But for now, campus is a beautiful winter wonderland. So when is the snowball fight?

With the snow that fell yesterday, and the impending snow next week, the conditions will be just perfect for a epic, snowy battle. Next Saturday, before Boston Common plays host to couples for Valentine’s Day (fingers crossed that Datamatch works out for us), students from colleges and universities all over the Boston area will gather for what promises to be an epic snowball fight.

Help your fellow Harvard students battle it out with almost 3,000 (and counting) others and take down MIT, BC, BU, Northeastern, and the seemingly hundreds of other schools in the Greater Boston area. Whether it’s making a snow fort or pummeling enemies with snowballs (while hiding behind the snow fort of course), or going out into the fray and taking some rival students out, it's sure to be a fun way to spend your day.

Though the Facebook event says to “play nice and be respectful :)”, we all know all is fair in love and war and snowball fights. So go ahead, defend Harvard's honor. Game on.

Flyby BlogSnowFlyby CityFlyby Front

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.