Crimson Sports Staff

Season Recap 2
Men's Basketball

The March to Madness 2014

On March 21, 2013, the Harvard men’s basketball team upset the University of New Mexico in the second round of the NCAA Tournament, marking the first March Madness win in program history. One season later, with the national spotlight shining bright, the Crimson will look to complete yet another bracket bust, returning to the Big Dance with more weapons than ever.

Almost Murph-ect
Football

Almost Murph-ect

In his 18th season as Harvard football coach, Tim Murphy led the Crimson to a 9-1 record and his sixth Ivy League championship.

Baseball

Many Harvard Teams Still in Contention Heading Into Final Regular Season Weekend

Heading into the final weekend of conference play, many Harvard teams are still in contention for the title and/or a berth to the NCAA tournament.

Baseball

"You Want To Talk Some Baseball? Alright..."

Harvard coach Joe Walsh sounds off on summer opportunities, tough schedules, and the joys of America’s pastime.

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: Men's Basketball in Overtime against Columbia

In its penultimate game of the season, the Crimson takes on Columbia tonight in New York City.

CURRY
Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: HARVARD EDGES PAST PRINCETON IN THRILLER AT LAVIETES

The Harvard men's basketball team takes on Princeton tonight at Lavietes Pavilion. Can't make it across the river? Follow along with our live blog.

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: Harvard and Yale Locked in Close Game in Second Half

The Harvard men's basketball team (22-3, 8-1 Ivy) looks to maintain sole possession of first place in the Ivy League standings with Yale (17-6, 7-2) visiting Lavietes Pavilion on Saturday night.

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: JEREMY LIN VS. JOHN WALL

After live blogging Jeremy Lin's first NBA start on Monday night, we're bringing you the second "Jeremy Lin Tracker" for Wednesday's Knicks-Wizards matchup. Follow the action here!

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: JEREMY LIN TRACKER

After Jeremy Lin '10 dropped 25 points and seven assists in the New York Knicks' win over the New Jersey Nets, New York coach Mike D'Antoni indicated that the former Harvard standout would get the start in Monday's matchup with the Utah Jazz. Follow our live blog to see how Lin performs in his new role.

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: MEN'S BASKETBALL AT YALE

NEW HAVEN, Conn.—In the most highly anticipated matchup of the Ivy League season thus far, the Harvard men's basketball team travels to Yale's John J. Amphitheater to take on the Bulldogs. Follow the action live here!

Bob Ryan Comments on Harvard Basketball
Sports Blog

Bob Ryan Talks Harvard Basketball

Boston Globe sportswriter Bob Ryan sits down with The Crimson to talk Harvard hoops and Ivy League basketball. Check out ...

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: Harvard Basketball vs. Dartmouth

After suffering its second loss of the season, No. 21/22 Harvard (12-2) looks to rebound against Dartmouth (3-12) in the ...

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: MEN'S BASKETBALL VS. ST. JOSEPH'S

The Harvard men's basketball team returns to action this afternoon at home against St. Joseph's. Follow the game live here!

Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: MEN'S BASKETBALL LEADS BU AT HALF, 37-21

BOSTON, Mass.—Harvard attempts to bounce back after its first loss of the season against Boston University Saturday at 4 p.m. ...

First Time For Everything
Men's Basketball

LIVE BLOG: MEN'S BASKETBALL TRAILS UCONN AT HALFTIME, 30-28

Ranked in the top 25 for the first time in school history, No. 24/25 Harvard will attempt to justify its national standing by taking down No. 9/9 Connecticut. Follow along with The Crimson's live blog!

Divest Harvard Assembles
Scrutiny

Arrested Divestment

Echelman string sculpture
Visual Arts

Painting the Town: Boston's Big Art

Boxes
Columns

ISIL is Not the End of the World

Difficulty Defining
Columns

The Difficulty of Defining Difficulty