Edward-michael Dussom

Endpaper

Radix Malorum Est (Ok)Cupiditas

Upon the recent celebration of my twenty-second birthday, I received at the dinner table what could only be described as ...

Endpaper

Image

Endpaper

Dispatches from the Dirty Dirty

I write to you, dear reader, not with an update quickly scribbled within the storied stacks of Lamont or Widener, ...

For The Moment

Eat Out: Asmara

Crazed with laughter and the bitter cold, my roommate and I literally exploded into Asmara, a discreetly nestled Central Square ...

For The Moment

Poetry, Prose, and Philanthropy

Throbbing music and clouds of cigarette smoke—not a spirit of communitas—are things one would typically expect to issue from the ...

Fifteen Most Interesting

15 Most Interesting Seniors: Heba El Habashy

When she’s not in transit between New York and Boston or running from Kirkland to class and back, Heba el Habashy ’10 has her hands full.

None

Sexual Harassment Publicized, Punished in '80s

By their graduation, the class of 1984 left Harvard struggling with what seemed to be a growing problem: year after

None

Harvard May Trim Shuttle Services

UPDATED (3:53 p.m.): The proposed cutbacks will be implemented . The College’s shutt

None

Poll Results Favor ROTC Recognition

According to the results of a poll conducted last week of more than 1,700 Harvard undergraduates, nearly 62 percent of

None

Three Cases Confirmed as Swine Flu

Three of the nine cases of influenza reported at the Harvard Dental School earlier this week were confirmed as H1N1

None

Local Flu Cases Rise to Nine

Eight new cases of influenza linked to the Harvard Dental School have been deemed by local and state health officials

None

Dean of Student Life To Retire

Associate Dean of Student Life and Activities Judith H. Kidd will accept the administration’s retirement incentive package and retire from

Unnamed photo
None

Panel Discusses ROTC Challenges

CLARIFICATION APPENDED Six Harvard undergraduates—each a member of a Reserve Officer Training Corps branch—led a panel discussion last night on

None

Brenner Appointed as New SEAS Dean

Applied mathematics professor Michael P. Brenner has been appointed as the first Associate Dean for Applied Mathematics in the School

None

FAS IT Cuts Hours, But Not For Budgets

Due to recent changes in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences Information Technology Department’s scheduling policies, students looking for help

A World Cup Malcontent
Highlight

A World Cup Malcontent

water_india
Highlight

Then Rain Comes

musee
Highlight

Rainy Day Impression

Heidelberg
Highlight

Saudade, or Nostalgia