No Writer Attributed

Faust Letter on Climate Change
University

Faust Letter on Climate Change

According to the email, titled “Confronting climate change,” the three-fold endeavor will launch a research-focused Climate Change Solutions Fund, increase sustainability measures on campus, and affirm the endowment’s commitment to environmentally sustainable and socially conscious investing.

Faust Letter on Climate Change
University

Faust Letter on Climate Change

Faust email on sexual assault task force
Sexual Assault

University President Drew G. Faust's April 3 email to the Harvard community announcing the creation of a new task force on sexual misconduct.

Sexual Assault

Affidavit of Special Agent Thomas M. Dalton
Crime

The affidavit submitted by FBI Special Agent Thomas M. Dalton requesting "that the Court issue a complaint charging ELDO KIM."

The President's Gaze
Alumni

Community Members Reflect on the Anniversary

The Crimson has asked a broad range of alumni, many of whom are still a part of the Harvard community, to reflect on the moment they heard of the President’s death. A smaller number of experts around Harvard have offered an assessment of Kennedy’s legacy in American culture and political history.

Drew Faust

Untitled

College Administration

Untitled

Faculty

Untitled

FAS

Letter from 58 Professors to Smith Addressing edX

Read the full text of a May 23 letter signed by 58 professors calling on Faculty of Arts and Sciences Dean Michael D. Smith to appoint a faculty committee to draft guiding principles for interaction between FAS and HarvardX, which would then be put to a vote.

Academics

Untitled

FAS

Text of Letter from 32 Members of the History Department to FAS Dean Smith

Read the text of a March 14 letter that was sent by 32 members of the History Department to Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences Michael D. Smith. The letter, which was authored by history professor Lisa M. McGirr, calls on Harvard to “repair the breach of trust in our community” caused by administrators' secret search of the email accounts of 16 resident deans last September.

Drew Faust

Untitled

FAS

Sharon Howell's Letter to Faust Addressing the Secret Email Search

Read the full text of a March 11 letter from Senior Resident Dean Sharon Howell to University President Drew G. Faust. In the letter, Howell expressed concern about administrators' handling of a secret search of resident deans' emails last fall.

Faculty

Text of Leaked Email Originally Sent by Ad Board Secretary to Colleagues

Read the text of an Aug. 16 email originally sent by Ad Board Secretary John “Jay” L. Ellison to his colleagues, including the 16 resident deans. The leak of the email to the media prompted Harvard administrators to secretly search the email accounts of the resident deans in an effort to trace the origin of the leak.

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven

Books
Academics

Freshman Survey Part III: Inside the Classroom and Out

Acceptance Letters
College

Freshman Survey Part II: The Gilded Envelope