Crimson staff writer

No Writer Attributed

Latest Content

College

Draft Motion

Twelve professors in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences filed a motion Monday resolving that “Harvard College shall not discriminate against students on the basis of organizations they join."

College

Lewis Letter

In a private letter sent by Lewis on Wednesday and obtained by The Crimson, Lewis excoriated new sanctions against final clubs.

College

Porcellian Letter

In a letter to Dean of the College Rakesh Khurana newly-instated graduate president of the Porcellian, David T. Lawrence ’67 wrote that the club “has an important part to play in reducing sexual assault.”

College

Statistical Report

A professional statistical analysis, commissioned by the Porcellian Club, sharply criticized the Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Assault’s interpretation of survey data and recommendations for action on final clubs.

College

Fly Club Letter

In a letter addressed to Dean of the College Rakesh Khurana, graduate president of the Fly Richard T. Porteus Jr. ’78 called on Khurana to recuse himself from "further discussion with final clubs."

Johnston Gate
None

Johnston Gate

Race

Harvard Corporation Accepts Seal Change

Harvard University President Drew G. Faust and William F. Lee '72, the senior fellow of the Corporation, accepted recommendations to change the Law School's seal.

Gender and Sexuality

Task Force Report

Harvard's Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Assault released its final report of recommendations on Tuesday.

College

Friedrich Meeting Notes

Associate Dean of Student Life David R. Friedrich circulated meeting notes last summer of conversations about the College's final clubs and social life.

Fox Club Presentation
None

Fox Club Presentation

In a confidential presentation, a group of Fox Club alumni lambasted undergraduate and graduate leadership after the undergraduate officers moved to admit women into the organization this fall.

History

Brevities

A MEETING of the Harvard Nine was held on Friday, January 16, to fill the vacancy caused by the departure of their Captain, Mr. White, for Europe. The meeting resulted in the choice of Mr. C. T. Tyler, '74, as Captain, and of Mr. A. G. Hodges, '74, as Secretary.

Alumni Letter to President Faust from October 2009
Endowment

Alumni Letter to President Faust from May 2011
Endowment

Alumni Letter to President Faust from September 2012
Endowment

Endowment