Robert F Worley

Women's Soccer vs LIU
Women's Soccer

Women's Soccer vs LIU

Junior forward Emily Mosbacher, shown here in previous action, notched a pair of goals against LIU-Brooklyn. The Crimson cruised to a 5-0 victory for its fourth shutout of the season.

Cast Party
Football

Cast Party

Senior Andrew Casten (pictured above) had reason to celebrate on Friday night. The running back scampered for a career-high 153 yards and three scores in the Crimson's win over Holy Cross.

HODGES
Football

HODGES

Senior defensive end Zack Hodges celebrates after sacking Holy Cross quarterback Peter Pujals on the third play of the game. Harvard leads the Crusaders by a score of 14-12 at the half.

Casten
Football

Casten

Senior running back Andrew Casten, filling in for injured junior Paul Stanton, surpassed his career total with 153 yards and three touchdowns against Holy Cross.

Scottish Watch
Leverett

Scottish Watch

British and non-British students congregate to watch the referendum results on Scottish independence in the Leverett Senior Common Room. Millions of Scottish citizens went to the polls on Thursday, September 18, 2018 to determine the future of Scotland and Great Britain.

Scottish Watch
Leverett

Scottish Watch

The referendum on Scottish independence could upend a 300-year joint history that was established in 1707 under the Act of Union.

Stanton Out
Football

Stanton Out

Junior Paul Stanton, the Harvard football team's leading rusher from last year, is out for the Crimson's season opener against Holy Cross.

SIDELINE STRIKING
Men's Soccer

SIDELINE STRIKING

Junior forward Michael Klain, shown here in previous action, boots a ball downfield. The Crimson launched 12 shots in its win over Boston College on Tuesday.

EYES UP
Men's Soccer

EYES UP

Senior forward Hiroki Kobayashi, shown here in previous action, registered one shot on goal Tuesday night. After surrendering an 88th minute goal to visiting Boston College, Harvard found the back of the net in overtime to notch its first win of the season.

MURPHY'S LAW
Football

MURPHY'S LAW

Tim Murphy enters his 21st season with the Crimson this year as Al Bagnoli prepares for his final run-through at Penn with 23 seasons under his belt.

Hodges and Toner
Football

Hodges and Toner

After many battles, senior defensive end Zach Hodges and junior tackle Cole Toner’s face-offs are largely mental.

Secondary
Football

Secondary

Juniors Jordan Becerra (31), Scott Peters (44), and Sean Ahern (6) will join captain Norman Hayes (7) in the Crimson’s secondary this year.

Shults
Women's Volleyball

Shults

The Harvard women's volleyball team captured two of its three contests at the Benson's Hospitality Invitational, moving to 4-2 on the season.

Women's Volleyball
Women's Volleyball

Women's Volleyball

Volleyball

Rugby
Women's Rugby

Rugby

While the Harvard women's rugby team beat brown twice in its 2013-2014 campaign, the Crimson fell to the Bears in the first game of the new season, 25-14.

Peabody
Museums

Earth Movers

Facebook at Puzzle Day
College

This Is CS50.

GSD picture
Visual Arts

Intelligent Design: Negotiating the Identity of the Architecture Track

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors