Robert F Worley

SIDELINE STRIKING
Men's Soccer

SIDELINE STRIKING

Junior forward Michael Klain, shown here in previous action, boots a ball downfield. The Crimson launched 12 shots in its win over Boston College on Tuesday.

EYES UP
Men's Soccer

EYES UP

Senior forward Hiroki Kobayashi, shown here in previous action, registered one shot on goal Tuesday night. After surrendering an 88th minute goal to visiting Boston College, Harvard found the back of the net in overtime to notch its first win of the season.

Shults
Women's Volleyball

Shults

The Harvard women's volleyball team captured two of its three contests at the Benson's Hospitality Invitational, moving to 4-2 on the season.

Women's Volleyball
Women's Volleyball

Women's Volleyball

Volleyball

Rugby
Women's Rugby

Rugby

While the Harvard women's rugby team beat brown twice in its 2013-2014 campaign, the Crimson fell to the Bears in the first game of the new season, 25-14.

Soccer Opener
Men's Soccer

Soccer Opener

The Harvard men's soccer team opened their 2014 season on Friday at Georgetown, but the Crimson fell, 2-0.

Just a Midge
Women's Soccer

Just a Midge

Sophomore forward Midge Purce, pictured above in previous action, was Harvard's leading scorer a year ago, and continued her ways this weekend, tallying two goals against Providence.

Bain Capitalizes
Women's Volleyball

Bain Capitalizes

Sophomore Corrine Bain contributed three kills and 29 assists in the Crimson's 3-0 win over Central Connecticut State on Friday.

Winning Purce
Women's Soccer

Winning Purce

Midge Purce returns for her sophomore season after garnering Ivy League Rookie and Player of the Year honors in her freshman campaign.

MURPHY'S LAW
Football

MURPHY'S LAW

Coach Tim Murphy will look to win Harvard's 16th Ivy League football title during the 2014 season. The Crimson is projected to finish second in the league, as per the conference's preseason media poll.

New Season
Men's Ice Hockey

New Season

Junior forwards (R-L) Brian Hart, Jimmy Vesey, Kyle Criscuolo, and Greg Gozzo are poised to anchor the offense of the Harvard men's hockey team in 2014-2015.

CASE IN POINT
Men's Basketball

CASE IN POINT

Kyle Casey '14, shown above against Columbia this past season, played a combined 28 minutes during two games of the NBA Summer League for the Brooklyn Nets.

Kyle Casey
Men's Basketball

Kyle Casey

Kyle Casey, who averaged .461 from the field in his senior season, will play for the Brooklyn Nets' summer team.

Year in Review Cover BW
Commencement 2014

Year in Review Cover BW

Year in Sports Cover BW
Commencement 2014

Year in Sports Cover BW

GSD picture
Visual Arts

Intelligent Design: Negotiating the Identity of the Architecture Track

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven

Books
Academics

Freshman Survey Part III: Inside the Classroom and Out