Robert F Worley

Bat and Larrow
Baseball

Bat and Larrow

Co-captain second baseman Kyle Larrow, pictured above in previous action, scored a run in the second tilt on Wednesday, and had a key sacrifice bunt to set up the winning score in the first matchup. The Crimson resumed a previously scheduled doubleheader on Wednesday against conference rival Princeton, and the team ended up splitting the two contests.

Oh Romeo
Women's Lacrosse

Oh Romeo

Attacker Marisa Romeo, shown above in previous action, had three goals against BU on Wednesday night as the team prevailed in its last non-conference matchup of the season, 11-6. The freshman leads the squad with 42 scores on the season, 19 more than her closest competition.

Lax Pic
Men's Lacrosse

Lax Pic

The Harvard men's lacrosse team saw its longest conference winning streak since 1998 in its overtime loss to Penn.

SAINT PETER
Men's Lacrosse

SAINT PETER

Co-captain Peter Schwartz tallied three goals in the Crimson's final nonconference matchup. Harvard outlasted BU, 14-9, in Tuesday night's game.

Gabriel Mendola
Men's Lacrosse

Gabriel Mendola

The senior won 20 of 26 faceoffs in the Crimson's 14-9 victory over the Big Red.

Will to Win
Men's Lacrosse

Will to Win

Sophomore attackman Will Walker, shown here in previous action, scored four goals in Ithaca on Saturday and leads the Harvard men's lacrosse team in scoring.

Pitchers
Softball

Pitchers

Cabe
Softball

Cabe

Good Eye
Baseball

Good Eye

Always attentive to detail, Decker likes to manage from the third base coach’s box.

ZERO TO HERO
Men's Basketball

ZERO TO HERO

Co-captain Laurent Rivard hit a clutch three-pointer in Harvard’s third-round NCAA matchup to briefly give the Crimson the advantage over Michigan State. Harvard would eventually fall to the Spartans, 80-73.

Worldwide Wes
Men's Basketball

Worldwide Wes

Junior Wesley Saunders, pictured above, led the Crimson with 22 points against Michigan State in the third round of the 2014 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament on Saturday night. Harvard fell to the fourth-seeded Spartans, 80-73, but Saunders surpassed 1,000 points for his career in the contest.

White Walker
Men's Lacrosse

White Walker

Sophomore Will Walker, pictured above in previous action, leads the team with 18 goals on the season.

Base Ball
Baseball

Base Ball

The Harvard baseball team, wrapping up its training trip, took home one win in three games against Army.

Spoken Word Poet Takes the Stage
Today in Photos

Today in Photos (03/24/2014)

Michigan State at Halftime
Men's Basketball

Michigan State at Halftime

On Year Later: Boston Marathon Bombings
Boston Marathon

VIDEO: Looking Back One Year Later, Harvard Affiliates Prepare to Return to Finish Line

Johnston Gate Arts Cover
Arts

Rebuilding the Past: Harvard's Beautification Renaissance

Awkward Eye Contact
Columns

Let’s Talk about Campus-Eye-Contact-Culture

Dictionary
Columns

Ban the Bossy Ban Bossy