Contributor

Robert F Worley

Latest Content

A Big Night
Men's Basketball

A Big Night

Junior forward Zena Edosomwan, shown in action against Cornell last season, logged career-highs in points and rebounds on Tuesday with 23 and 17, respectively, against BYU.

Lehrer
Men's Soccer

Lehrer

Harvard men's soccer coach Pieter Lehrer has brought Crimson soccer to a new level of competitiveness in the Ivy League, leading the team to a top-three finish in each of his first three seasons at the helm.

10,000 Fans of Harvard
Men's Basketball

10,000 Fans of Harvard

Harvard-Yale contests typically garner huge crowds compared to other games for Crimson athletics, even beyond football. Harvard fans came out in force at the 2015 Ivy League Men's Basketball Playoff between the Crimson and Bulldogs, even though the game was played at Penn.

Huskies
Men's Basketball

Huskies

Junior guard Corbin Miller, shown in action last season against Northeastern, and the Crimson shot 62 percent from the field in the first half, but the Huskies pulled away in the second half to pull out an 80-71 victory.

O Captain, My Captain
Football

O Captain, My Captain

Defensive back Sean Ahern, shown during last year's edition of The Game, will captain the Harvard football team in 2016.

Round Four
Football

Round Four

Senior running back Paul Stanton, shown the last time Harvard and Yale squared off at the Yale Bowl in 2013, has five touchdowns in the last two contests against the Bulldogs.

Late Game Attack
Football

Late Game Attack

The Crimson won the 2014 edition of The Game thanks to a late fourth quarter drive.

Off to the Races
Football

Off to the Races

Senior receiver Andrew Fischer, pictured above in the Crimson’s victory in 2014 over Yale, recorded the game-winning touchdown to top the Elis, 31-24.

10-11 MBball v Cinci
Men's Basketball

10-11 MBball v Cinci

The Crimson have a steep road ahead if it is to replicate its success and return to its fifth straight NCAA Tournament.

IRA Academics Women's Crew Robert F. Worley
Women's Crew

Senior Lauren Tracey and captain Frederika Archibald of the women's heavyweight crew team were named Collegiate Rowing Coaches Association Pocock All-Americans, one of the highest honors in women's rowing. This was the first time since the 2013 season that the Crimson had more than one rower earn this honor.

Men's Lightweights Robert F. Worley
Men's Crew

Men's Lightweights Robert F. Worley

The men's lightweight crew team ended its spring season last year in third at the IRA National Championships. It will look to start hot this season at the Head of the Charles this weekend.

Men's Lightweights Robert F. Worley
Men's Crew

Men's Lightweights Robert F. Worley

Womens lightweights worley
Women's Crew

Womens lightweights worley

The women's lightweight crew team has a new leader at the helm in Sarah Schwegman. Schwegman most recently coached for the Riverside Boat Club and The Winsor School.

Stanton Tall
Football

Stanton Tall

Senior running back Paul Stanton has been a fixture in the Harvard backfield since his sophomore year, when he took over the starting job from graduated senior Treavor Scales ’13.

On to Ithaca
Football

On to Ithaca

Wide receiver Seitu Smith, shown in action against Cornell last year, and the rest of the Crimson offense will look to remain on track against the Big Red Saturday.

Special Teams
Football

In Photos: The Game

Crimson-UC Crossfire Debate
College

The Back of the UC Ballot

Helicopter over Harvard
Crime

In Photos: Bomb Threat Shakes the Yard

College

A.D. Club ‘Strongly’ Opposes Membership Changes