Contributor

Robert F Worley

Latest Content

Scorer 1st, Rebounder 2nd
Men's Basketball

Scorer 1st, Rebounder 2nd

Senior forward Steve Moundou-Missi, pictured in action against Brown on March 7, has signed a contract with Scorers 1st.

Summer of Opportunities
Football

Summer of Opportunities

According to Harvard coach Tim Murphy, a large contingent of the football team is able to stay close to Cambridge and train while completing classes or internships.

Wrestling's Future Hope
Wrestling

Wrestling's Future Hope

Junior Todd Preston is the last Crimson wrestler to win the EIWA Championship and is arguably its best hope of becoming an NCAA Champion.

15 Year in Sports RFW
Wrestling

15 Year in Sports RFW

Junior Todd Preston will serves as one of the captains next year's squad.

21-23 Year in Sports RFW (2)
Football

21-23 Year in Sports RFW (2)

The game was a tight affair between both squads and would ultimately come down to the wire, as Harvard was unable to pull away for most of the game.

21-23 Year in Sports RFW (3)
Football

21-23 Year in Sports RFW (3)

The Crimson's victory over Yale marked the end of an undefeated 10-0 season that saw Harvard ranked as high as 14th in the FCS Coaches Poll.

21-23 Year in Sports RFW
Football

21-23 Year in Sports RFW

With the Ivy League title on the line, Harvard and Yale were knotted at 24 with the clock ticking down.

The Image of Victory
Football

The Image of Victory

Capping the season for the Crimson was a nail biting win over Yale that pushed the team into sole possession of the Ancient Eight title.

So Close Yet So Far
Men's Basketball

So Close Yet So Far

After coming within two points to UNC, the men's basketball team fell short of advancing in the NCAA Tournament this year but they did not go down without a fight.

Carrying the Team
Football

Carrying the Team

Junior Paul Stanton carried an often injured Harvard offense this season, helping the team achieve an undefeated season and yet another Ivy League title.

7 Year in Sports RFW
Men's Basketball

7 Year in Sports RFW

Men's basketball's senior wing Wesley Saunders continued his stellar play for the Crimson, leading the team to their fourth-consecutive NCAA Tournament and fifth-straight Ivy League title.

8 Year in Sports RFW
Football

8 Year in Sports RFW

Harvard coach Tim Murphy led his team to an undefeated season and second-straight Ivy League title despite key members of the team suffering injuries.

Toasties
On Campus

Toasties

Henry Li ‘16 prepares a toasted sandwich for delivery on Monday night; students who texted members of the Harvard Ichthus, the student journal of Christian thought and expression with questions about Christianity received toasted sandwiches.

Signs of Summer
House Life

Signs of Summer

A wrapped pallet of students’ boxes waits outside Leverett House for storage on Tuesday afternoon. After the McKinlock Hall renovation, house storage was eliminated, thereby forcing students to find alternative means of storage for the summer.

Hitting the Books
Student Life

Hitting the Books

Students filter through Widener Library at dusk on Tuesday during exam period.

On Campus

The Geography of Harvard Athletics

University Hall
Features

Among Harvard’s Faculty, ‘Women Are Still Pioneers’

Faculty Contributions Feature
Features

Harvard Faculty Donate to Democrats by Wide Margin

Massachusetts Hall
FAS

Graduate Students Start Movement To Unionize