Contributor

Sarah P Reid

Latest Content

Field Hockey
Field Hockey

Field Hockey

GO FISCHY
Football

GO FISCHY

Junior wideout Andrew Fischer led the receiving corp with 107 yards, including a 78-yard catch-and-dash to put the Crimson on the board first against Lafayette.

Fitzhenry
Women's Crew

Fitzhenry

Senior Lizzy Fitzhenry won three gold medals with Yale senior Kristina Wagner at the 2011 Canadian Henley Championship.

Women's Soccer
Women's Soccer

Women's Soccer

The Harvard women's soccer team captured a thriller over Princeton, 5-4, in a back-and-forth game.

DOUBLE TROUBLE
Women's Soccer

DOUBLE TROUBLE

The women's soccer team, shown here in earlier action, suffered its third-straight double overtime match without a win. The squad dropped the contest to BU, 2-1.

EYES UP
Women's Soccer

EYES UP

Co-captain midfielder Meg Casscells-Hamby, shown here in previous action, leads the Harvard women’s soccer team against Yale on Saturday. The Crimson has not lost in four games.

Divestment Advocate
Scrutiny

Divestment Advocate

William E. McKibben ’82, environmentalist and author of “The End of Nature,” conducts a lecture on climate change and fossil fuel divestment at Sanders Theatre on September 17, 2013.

HAM IT UP
Women's Soccer

HAM IT UP

Captain Meg Casscells-Hamby looks to help her team snap a two-game losing streak when the Crimson faces UNH on Thursday.

RUN
Track and Cross Country

RUN

After a historic year of qualifying to the NCAA National Championships for the first time in 35 years, the men's cross country team will look to repeat and improve upon its success

BATTLING BALEZZA
Field Hockey

BATTLING BALEZZA

Sophomore Marissa Balleza fights for control of the ball in a 3-2 Harvard victory on Friday night against Bryant at Jordan Field. The forward finished with two goals in the game, including what proved to be the game winner in the 51st minute of play.

Food Truck Festival
College

Food Truck Festival

Harvard students lined up as early as 3:45pm in front of the food trucks in the Science Center Plaza on September 3 to be one of the lucky first fifty customers to receive free food. This event was promoted by the UC and included a variety of a cappella performances.

Composting Initiative
College

Composting Initiative

Compost bins, like the one shown above in Thayer Hall, have been placed in all of the freshman dormitories as part of a new waste-diversion program.

Food Truck Festival
On Campus

Today in Photos (09/4/2014)

Eating Pressures
Sports Features

Eating Pressures

Gambyworld
Men's Lacrosse

Gambyworld

Junior goaltender Jake Gambitsky, shown here in earlier action, held the Bears to just two goals in the second half. The Crimson held on to win its first league game, 16-10.

The Oval
Scrutiny

Seeing Red: Stanford v. Harvard

blood handprint
Arts

Dead Letter: The Aesthetics of Horror

Election Strategy
Columns

Where Did All The Ideas Go?

Free Time
Columns

In Search of Lost Time