Contributor

Sarah P Reid

Latest Content

McNasty
Men's Ice Hockey

McNasty

Junior defenseman Patrick McNally scored the game-tying goal to force overtime in the rubber match of the ECAC Tournament quarterfinals.

Back In Action
Men's Ice Hockey

Back In Action

Top-pair defenseman Patrick McNally and the Crimson topped Yale in Game 1 of the ECAC tournament quarterfinals on Friday evening.

Rivalry Renewed
Men's Ice Hockey

Rivalry Renewed

Harvard and Yale will square off in the postseason for the second straight year this weekend.

Ready to Down Brown
Previews

Ready to Down Brown

Junior co-captain Kyle Criscuolo, who ranks fifth in the ECAC in both goals and points, hopes the team will be able to start fresh in the postseason this weekend.

Tumbling Down
Men's Ice Hockey

Tumbling Down

Four straight losses, including one to rival Yale, has the Crimson in trouble of missing the NCAA tournament after appearing to be a lock earlier on in the season.

Fencing Fury
Fencing

Fencing Fury

The Crimson continued its Beanpot dominance, as the men and women took home the title for the seventh and eighth straight year, respectively.

Women's Basketball
Women's Basketball

Women's Basketball

The Harvard women's basketball lost its third consecutive Ivy matchup, falling to Brown at home, 83-80.

Michalek
Men's Ice Hockey

Michalek

Junior goaltender Steve Michalek made 32 saves against the Bulldogs Friday night, but it would not be enough, as the Crimson fell, 3-0.

Sophomore forward Sean Malone has been out of the lineup since December 30.
Men's Ice Hockey

With the delay of the Beanpot due to winter weather, Harvard can hope the extra time will let injured players like sophomore Sean Malone rest in preparation for this week's competition.

McNally Out
Men's Ice Hockey

McNally Out

Junior defenseman Patrick McNally confirmed Thursday night that he will not play for the remainder of the regular season.

Conversations with Melody
College

Conversations with Melody

Garth Brooks (standing), country music star, plays a short melody during a conversation held at the Ed School as part of the "Conversations with Harvard" speaker series.

Trisha Yearwood
College

Trisha Yearwood

The "Conversations with Harvard" speaker series hosted Trisha Yearwood (standing) and Garth Brooks (right) at the Ed School on Friday, Jan. 23.

Flying Kyle
Men's Ice Hockey

Flying Kyle

Junior co-captain Kyle Criscuolo has helped lead the Harvard men's hockey team to country-wide recognition, as the team landed in fourth once again in the two major national polls.

EVEN STEVE
Men's Ice Hockey

EVEN STEVE

The Crimson will need a strong performance from junior netminder Steve Michalek this weekend in New York.

Moy Goals, More Problems
Men's Ice Hockey

Moy Goals, More Problems

Sophomore Tyler Moy and the rest of the No. 4/4 Harvard men's hockey team prepare to resume conference play this Friday against Clarkson.

Massachusetts Hall
FAS

Graduate Students Start Movement To Unionize

Central Administration

Amidst Title IX Debate, Law Faculty Raise Governance Concerns

John Stilgoe Office
College

John Stilgoe’s Secret History

Big States, Little States
College

Beyond Boston: Regional Diversity at Harvard