Sarah P Reid

RUN
Track and Cross Country

RUN

After a historic year of qualifying to the NCAA National Championships for the first time in 35 years, the men's cross country team will look to repeat and improve upon its success

BATTLING BALEZZA
Field Hockey

BATTLING BALEZZA

Sophomore Marissa Balleza fights for control of the ball in a 3-2 Harvard victory on Friday night against Bryant at Jordan Field. The forward finished with two goals in the game, including what proved to be the game winner in the 51st minute of play.

Food Truck Festival
College

Food Truck Festival

Harvard students lined up as early as 3:45pm in front of the food trucks in the Science Center Plaza on September 3 to be one of the lucky first fifty customers to receive free food. This event was promoted by the UC and included a variety of a cappella performances.

Composting Initiative
College

Composting Initiative

Compost bins, like the one shown above in Thayer Hall, have been placed in all of the freshman dormitories as part of a new waste-diversion program.

Food Truck Festival
On Campus

Today in Photos (09/4/2014)

Eating Pressures
Sports Features

Eating Pressures

Gambyworld
Men's Lacrosse

Gambyworld

Junior goaltender Jake Gambitsky, shown here in earlier action, held the Bears to just two goals in the second half. The Crimson held on to win its first league game, 16-10.

Schrag at Lowell
On Campus

Today in Photos (03/05/2014)

Men's Lacrosse
Men's Lacrosse

Men's Lacrosse

The men's lacrosse team, shown here in earlier action, closed out nonconference play with a win over BU, 14-9.

Hot Breakfast
On Campus

Hot Breakfast

Members of Hot Breakfast pose outside of Eliot House, where they spend their free time practicing. From left to right, Sam Berman-Cooper '14 Bass, Paul Castrigano '14 (Guitar), Mike Senter-Zapata '14 (Vocals), Pranav Krishnan '16 (Guitar), Mateus Falci '14 (Drums)

Hot Breakfast Brunch
Music

Hot Breakfast Brunch

Members of Hot Breakfast have brunch inside Eliot House.

Hotter Breakfast
On Campus

Hotter Breakfast

Members of Hot Breakfast dine in Eliot dining hall, where they spend their free time practicing. From left to right, Paul Castrigano '14, Sam Berman-Cooper '14, Mike Senter-Zapata '14, Mateus Falci '14, Pranav Krishnan '16

Labor Rights
On Campus

Labor Rights

Charles Kernaghan, Director of the Institute for Global Labor and Human Rights, draws connections between various factory disasters during the "Taking Labor Rights Seriously" in Wasserstein Hall early Monday evening.

Labor Rights
Hillel

Today in Photos (01/28/14)

Men's Ice Hockey

Image

Girard kisses the ice on Saturday night, successfully blocking one of his 29 saves against Yale during the Rivalry on Ice matchup.

GSD picture
Visual Arts

Intelligent Design: Negotiating the Identity of the Architecture Track

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven

Books
Academics

Freshman Survey Part III: Inside the Classroom and Out