Contributor

Sarah P Reid

Latest Content

McNally Out
Men's Ice Hockey

McNally Out

Junior defenseman Patrick McNally confirmed Thursday night that he will not play for the remainder of the regular season.

Conversations with Melody
College

Conversations with Melody

Garth Brooks (standing), country music star, plays a short melody during a conversation held at the Ed School as part of the "Conversations with Harvard" speaker series.

Trisha Yearwood
College

Trisha Yearwood

The "Conversations with Harvard" speaker series hosted Trisha Yearwood (standing) and Garth Brooks (right) at the Ed School on Friday, Jan. 23.

Flying Kyle
Men's Ice Hockey

Flying Kyle

Junior co-captain Kyle Criscuolo has helped lead the Harvard men's hockey team to country-wide recognition, as the team landed in fourth once again in the two major national polls.

EVEN STEVE
Men's Ice Hockey

EVEN STEVE

The Crimson will need a strong performance from junior netminder Steve Michalek this weekend in New York.

Moy Goals, More Problems
Men's Ice Hockey

Moy Goals, More Problems

Sophomore Tyler Moy and the rest of the No. 4/4 Harvard men's hockey team prepare to resume conference play this Friday against Clarkson.

Moy, Oh Moy!
Men's Ice Hockey

Moy, Oh Moy!

Sophomore forward Tyler Moy and the Crimson come in at No. 4/4 in the latest college hockey rankings.

Pat in Combat
Men's Ice Hockey

Pat in Combat

Junior defenseman Patrick McNally has four goals and 12 assists for the Crimson this year, but his time on the ice Saturday was cut short due to an injury.

Michalek In Net
Men's Ice Hockey

Michalek In Net

Harvard senior goaltender Steve Michalek and the rest of the Crimson had a tough time keeping the Yale offense out of the net in the 4-1 loss.

Kyle Style
Men's Ice Hockey

Kyle Style

Junior co-captain Kyle Criscuolo, shown here in last year's inaugural Rivalry on Ice, has been one of Harvard's top point-earners this season with six goals and 11 assists.

SO VESEY
Men's Ice Hockey

SO VESEY

Junior forward Jimmy Vesey will look to help the Harvard men's hockey team extend a four-game winning streak when the Crimson faces Princeton and Quinnipiac this weekend.

Malone
Men's Ice Hockey

Malone

Sophomore center Sean Malone notched a power play goal and two assists as No. 9/8 Harvard topped Princeton, 4-3.

Die-In
Protests

Die-In

Dozens of students from Cambridge Ringe and Latin School and Harvard University lay in the street to protest the shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, by Ferguson policeman Darren Wilson. The walk-out began at 1:01 pm, the time at which Brown was shot, on Monday afternoon.

Ferguson Protest Part 2
Harvard in the City

Ferguson Protest Part 2

Ferguson Protest: Part 1
Race

Ferguson Protest: Part 1

Black Lives Matter Protester
Race

Demonstrators Continue 'Black Lives Matter' Campaign in Central Square March

Harvard Stadium
Allston

Boston Olympic Bid Names Harvard Venues as Hosts for 10 Events

Conflict at the Scene
Crime

Med School Professor Dies After Brigham Shooting

"Shut It Down"
College

The Top 10 Stories of 2014