Ariel Smolik-Valles

Stanton
Football

Stanton Looks to Continue Strong Play

For running back Paul Stanton, the arrival of junior year brings many possibilities to build upon his breakout sophomore season for Harvard.

Women's Lacrosse

Women's Lacrosse Season Recap

Coming off of a 2013 season that saw the team win just three games, the Harvard women’s lacrosse team improved its record greatly in 2014, going 9-7 and gaining a berth in the Ivy League Tournament for the first time in two years.

Women's Water Polo

Women's Water Polo Season Recap

Despite a strong start to the 2014 season, the Harvard women’s water polo team could not continue its winning ways towards the end of the campaign, finishing 15-20 overall and 2-3 in the Collegiate Water Polo Association Southern Division.

OH ROMEO
Women's Lacrosse

Women's Lacrosse Falls in Double-OT in Ivy Tournament

With 3.5 seconds remaining in regulation and down one goal to Penn, the Harvard women’s lacrosse team seemed to be nearing the end of its season.

Women's Water Polo

Women's Water Polo Closes Season at CWPA Championship

The Harvard women’s water polo team saw its season come to an end this weekend at the CWPA Championship. The team entered the tournament as the seventh seed and came in seventh place overall.

Lin for the Win
Women's Golf

Women's Golf Wins Brown Invitational

The elements were not ideal for golf this weekend in Providence, R.I. But the weather did not deter the Harvard women’s golf team, as the Crimson won the Brown BEAR Invitational with an overall score of 628, 20 shots ahead of second-place Boston University.

Women's Water Polo

Women's Water Polo Waits After Dropping Two at CWPA Sothern Championships

On Saturday at Blodgett Pool, the Crimson (14-18, 3-3 CWPA South) won its first round game against George Washington, 12-3, before falling to No. 9 Princeton, 14-3, in the division semifinal. On Sunday, Bucknell beat Harvard, 9-6, in the third-place consolation match.

Women's Lacrosse

Women's Lacrosse Dominates Holy Cross in One-Sided Matchup

The Crimson (7-4, 3-1 Ivy) took a break from conference play with a mid-week match up against the Crusaders (5-10, 3-3 Patriot League) in Worcester. The first half was when Harvard solidified its offense, scoring 10 goals in the opening 30 minutes of play, while holding Holy Cross to only one scoring drive.

Women's Water Polo

On the Road, Women's Water Polo Takes One of Three

Wrapping up its regular season at Bucknell, the Harvard women’s water polo team dropped two contests to Brown and the Bison before defeating Mercyhurst.

Women's Lacrosse

Women's Lacrosse Bounces Back With 12-8 Victory

Lacrosse came up with a 12-8 victory over Vanderbilt (4-7, 1-1 ALC) at home. With the win, the Crimson (5-4, 2-1 Ivy) moved above .500 on the season.

Women's Water Polo

Women's Water Polo Fights Off George Washington

In the opening game of its conference season and its first match played on the East Coast since spring break, the Harvard women’s water polo team was able to fight to a victory against George Washington.

Women's Lacrosse

Lacrosse Falls, 13-9, to Boston College

The Crimson (4-4, 2-1 Ivy) fell back to .500 on the season with its 13-9 loss to the Terriers (8-2, 1-2 ACC) Wednesday night at Soldiers Field.

Women's Water Polo

Women's Water Polo Finishes California Road Trip

The Harvard women's water polo team ended its spring break trip with losses to No. 2 UCLA and No. 16 UC Santa Barbara.

Women's Lacrosse

BRIEF: Women's Lacrosse Handles Yale, 11-8

The Crimson (4-3, 2-1 Ivy) were triumphant against the Bulldogs (5-2, 1-2) Saturday in New Haven, taking home its second win against an Ancient Eight opponent this season with the 11-8 victory.

Women's Water Polo

Women's Water Polo Continues West-Coast Play

In the second leg of its 10-game California road trip, the Harvard women’s water polo team split four games Wednesday and Thursday, returning the team’s record to .500.

Facebook at Puzzle Day
College

This Is CS50.

GSD picture
Visual Arts

Intelligent Design: Negotiating the Identity of the Architecture Track

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven