Mad-Lib For The Break Up

We're making it easy to break up.
By Stephanie Campbell and Grazie S. Christie

Hey there _____________ (insert soon-to-be ex’s name). So…I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, and I’ve been _____________ (dreading/avoiding/looking forward to) this conversation _____________ (for a few days/since I got here/since I met that hottie upstairs), but I really want to talk to you about how things have been _____________ (going/falling apart/killing me slowly).

Staying in constant touch with you is just too _____________ (difficult/demanding/annoying) with all of the _____________ (studying/partying/making out with other people) I’ve been doing. You know? I really think it’d be best if we _____________ (take a break/see other people/never talk to each other again).

I’m _____________ (going to have a rough time moving on/always going to care about you/so over it). I can’t handle how _____________ (intense/ambivalent/nonexistent) my feelings are for you anymore. I also don’t want to hold _____________ (you/myself) back from any other people or opportunities, _____________ (and/but) I really want to _____________ (be friends/hook-up occasionally). I really hope _____________ (this can be a mutual breakup/you don’t trash talk me to all your friends/we can pick this back up casually over Thanksgiving Break).

I have to go, but let’s _____________ (talk later/just take a break from talking/just drunk text), okay?

Peace.

LevityA Little Levity