“Wow RIP harvard”: Insta Reactions to Kimye's Harvard Visit

Kanye West rocked Governors Ball with songs from his just-released album "Yeezus," opening with a feral rendition of "Black Skinhead."

It was so hard to choose the best comments on Kim Kardashian’s Instagram post of her hubbie Kanye West speaking at Harvard’s Graduate School of Design on Sunday. Each comment was special in its own way. Almost everyone had something to say about the College Dropout rapper’s appearance. Here are some highlights from the Instacomments:

“Harvard went from bill gates speaking to this idiot? Wow ! Thanks obama”
We’re so glad this commenter pointed out the obvious: Obama lined up Kanye’s speaking gig at the GSD. Now that we think about it, he probably lines up most of Kanye’s events.

“This is a joke right? Harvard?u mean Harvard?”
Many comments echoed what this Instauser put so eloquently. Yes, in fact, Kim did mean Harvard. Kanye was here dropping words of wisdom. As reported by Us Weekly, the rapper said: "Just wanted to tell you guys: I really do believe that the world can be saved through design, and everything needs to actually be 'architected.’”

“Kim i don’t understand why You Chose satan over Chris humphries”
No one wants to give Kimye a break. Can’t we just be happy for them and kill the satanic references?

“Someone should teach him how to treat people and get him anger management class”
Kanye’s notorious angry antics come back to haunt him when he is speaking about something as safe as design.

“Damn all this hate, y’all must be mad you didn’t get accepted to Harvard or something”
This one speaks to us on a real deep level.

“How did North already land a guest speaker gig?”
Ah, we were waiting for North to make an appearance in the comments! How long will it be before NW has an Insta of her own?

“love you so much kim!”
Unclear if this user actually looked at the picture before she decided to leave a comment. For once in Kim’s Instalife this picture isn’t about her.

From Kimye haters to fanatics, Instausers around the globe really pour their hearts out in the comments sections of Kim’s Instagrams no matter what. (And Lauren is clearly obsessed with Instagram.)

CollegeMusicGraduate School of DesignCelebritiesFlyby Culture

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.