14. Next to the Dumpster behind Tommy’s: nothing works as a natural aphrodisiac like the aroma of two-day old piss and beer.
13. Primal Scream: too many distractions.
12. The Hong Kong dance floor: Make no mistake, it is not romantic to let the dogs out there even if Baha Men are playing in the background.
11. Bottom bunk to the rhythm of your roommate’s snoring.
10. Any room on west side of Adams. You WILL be seen by the entire Claverly community.
9. In line for pizza at Pinocchio’s: It’s a bad thing when you have to stop mid-smooch so that your partner can mumble, “large slice of pepperoni and diet coke with lemon, please.”
8. Taking a date to a ballgame at Fenway can be romantic. The ride home on the T is not.