Those who self-reported as legacies—defined in this survey as having a grandparent, parents, or sibling who went to Harvard—were less likely to receive financial aid.
By The Crimson Staff, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- The Dynamic Duo: Harvard Twin Sisters Honored as Two of Glamour's Top Ten College Women
- Professor Files Charge Alleging University Violated Title IX in Denying Her Tenure
- Second-Year Law School Student Wins $250,000 Judgment
- Why Stanford Is Better Than Harvard