Deviled Eggs & Banana-Cookie Pudding

In this series, we bring you creative and delicious recipes that can be made in 10 minutes and less, all within the constraints of Harvard’s dining halls. Have a recipe you'd like to share? E-mail us at flyby@thecrimson.com.

Today we bring you deviled eggs for a healthy and protein-filled lunch and banana-cookie pudding for a truly decadent dessert. Make either of these dishes, and in less than 10 minutes you’ll have your friends begging for a bite of each!

DEVILED EGGS

Ingredients:

2 hard-boiled eggs, halved and de-yolked

1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise

1 teaspoon mustard, or to taste

black olives

salt and pepper

paprika

Directions: Take two hard-boiled egg halves from the salad bar. Remove the yolks and put them in a bowl.  Mash the yolks with a fork. Add a generous spoonful of mayonnaise and a bit of mustard to taste. Run a knife though the olives until chopped and mix those into the mixture. Add a dash of salt and pepper, mix, and scoop the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Sprinkle paprika on top.

BANANA-COOKIE PUDDING

Ingredients:

2 bananas, sliced into half-inch pieces

half-and-half milk

vanilla pudding

2 cookies (any flavor!)

cinnamon toast crunch, crumbled

chocolate syrup, drizzled

Directions: Grab two bananas from the fruit section. Slice, and add the segments to a bowl. Pour in a bit of half-and-half milk (about 1/8th of a cup) and microwave the combination for 40 seconds, until the bananas are soft. Add vanilla pudding to the bananas and mix. Next, take two cookies and microwave those for 30 seconds, until warm. Chop the cookies into small pieces and add to the pudding mixture. Then, using a utensil or your hands, crush the cinnamon toast crunch and sprinkle on top of the pudding. As a final touch, add a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and enjoy. This dessert is seriously good and seriously decadent!

Food and DrinkHUDS

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.