Heather C Liu

Is Reality Overrated?
College

Is Reality Overrated?

On Tuesday night in a talk titled “Is Reality Overrated?”, internationally acclaimed Israeli writer Etgar Keret reads a selection from his best-selling short stories and shares with the audience the influences in his writing.

Beginner's Salsa
On Campus

Beginner's Salsa

Students gather Tuesday night in Leverett Old Library to participate in beginner’s salsa lessons. The dancers rotated and switched partners after ever couple of songs while learning new moves along the way.

College

Today in Photos (9/26/2012)

Design Fair
College

Design Fair

Eliot G. Silva ‘15 and Richard J. Saliba ‘15 showcase their original design, a controllable laser machine capable of writing and drawing via a vibrating laser.

Occupy
College

Occupy

Mark Solovey (Toronto), speaks about the implications of the Occupy Movement in a panel at the Warren Center. Jeffrey Stewart (UCSB), Immanuel Wallerstein (Yale), Linda Gordon (NYU) also spoke at the panel.

Rugby
College

Today in Photos (5/2/12)

Hacking and Networking
On Campus

Hacking and Networking

Cameron H. Winklevoss ‘04, Tyler H. Winklevoss ‘04, and Divya Narendra ‘04 answer last minute questions from audience members during Harvard Hack, which drew a record attendance from the Harvard community.

Winklevoss Twins
On Campus

Winklevoss Twins

Cameron H. Winklevoss ‘04 and Tyler H. Winklevoss ‘04 answer questions from Harvard students about their insights into startup businesses.

Hacking and Networking
On Campus

Today in Photos (04/25/12)

Suhaib Webb
College

Suhaib Webb

Suhaib Webb, a contemporary American-Muslim educator, activist, lecturer, and convert, speaks on the changing face of Islamic leadership in America. Today, he is the current Imam of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, the largest mosque in the New England area.

If You Will It, It Is No Dream
College

Today in Photos (4/17/12)

Professor James Wood
College

Professor James Wood

Harvard English professor James Wood is designated a fellow of the Royal Society of Literature. He joins a list of other writers such as J. K. Rowling.

The Chairs Are Back
College

Today in Photos (04/10/12)

Harvard Kennedy School

Image

As a part of the Leadership and Internet Series at the Center for Public Leadership, Jared Cohen (right), the director of Google Ideas as well as the former advisor to Hillary Clinton and Condoleezza Rice talks with Nicco Mele, an adjunct lecturer in public policy, about 21st century statecraft.

Osvaldo Golijov
On Campus

Osvaldo Golijov

World-renowned Argentine Composer Osvaldo Golijov (far left), discusses Jewish themes in his musical work alongside the St. Lawrence String Quartet. The St. Lawrence String Quartet performed selections from a new composition inspired by the biblical book of Ecclesiastes.

A World Cup Malcontent
Highlight

A World Cup Malcontent

water_india
Highlight

Then Rain Comes

musee
Highlight

Rainy Day Impression

Heidelberg
Highlight

Saudade, or Nostalgia