Holiday Events At and Around Harvard

•
By Melanie Y. Fu

In case you haven’t noticed Michael Buble playing in the dining halls, it’s the holiday season. To get your holiday fix before you go home and can finally snuggle with some hot chocolate and Mean Girls, attend some of these events around campus and Boston:

If you love decorating cookies and Christmas trees/Hanukkah bushes, join Mather House for its holiday-themed study break at Mather dining hall on Thursday, December 3rd, at 8 p.m.

Foxpack and special guests will be performing tonight at the Queen's Head Pub at 10:30 p.m. to celebrate the end of classes and also the holidays. There will also be free food– doors open at 5 p.m.

Boston’s 74th Annual Official Tree Lighting is taking place in Boston Commons on Thursday, December 3rd, from 6-8 p.m. Whether or not you knew that Boston is tight with Nova Scotia, enjoy appearances by the cast of Elf: The Musical, Black Nativity, and a handful of other performers. In addition to the light displays and decorations, there will be refreshments and a pyrotechnic display.

The Harvard Glee Club and the Radcliffe Choral Society are putting on “Christmas in Cambridge” at the First Church in Cambridge on Saturday, December 5th, at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Tickets are $10 for students and $20 for general admission, available at the Harvard Box Office and at the door.

The Harvard Pops Orchestra’s annual children’s holiday concert is happening on Sunday, December 6th, at the Harvard SOCH from 1-2 p.m.

See the Nutcracker by Boston Ballet at the Boston Opera House on Tuesday, December 8th, at 7:30. Student Rush tickets are $25 cash at the door with a student ID and get a free Boloco gift card.

Flyby BlogChristmasHolidayFlyby Campus

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.