The best stories from across The Crimson’s website, from investigations into Harvard’s most powerful to colorful features from campus and Cambridge.
Sports
New Year, Same Story: Men's Hockey Faces Roster Turnover
“It’s a new year. We lost a lot of great players, a lot of great leadership.” For the Harvard men’s hockey team, these words from coach Ted Donato ’91 are all too familiar. Each season, and especially the last two, the talent walking the stage in late May seems irreplaceable. And yet, the Crimson is starting to develop a knack for turning over its roster and staying competitive year in and year out.
Sports
Women's Ice Hockey Feeds Players to the Pros
After decorated Crimson careers, a handful of women's hockey players have caught on with the NWHL and CWHL, two professional leagues…
Sports
Talented Sophomores Lead Men's Basketball with 'Ton of Vengeance'
Eight months after falling to Yale in the Ivy League tournament, the Crimson is hungry. Sophomores Bryce Aiken and Seth Towns…
Sports
Consistency is Key as Women's Basketball Seeks First Ivy Title Since 2008
Picked to finish third in the Ivy League behind Princeton and Penn, the Crimson returns a bevy of talent and experience as it…
Sports
Men's Hockey's Braces for Historic Road Stretch
In 62 seasons at Bright-Landry, never once has the Crimson ventured away from its home ice for more than eight consecutive contests…
Sports
Men's Basketball Faces Long Road to the Palestra
The Ivy League tournament, which takes place in Philadelphia, has come to define Ancient Eight basketball—especially the way that…
Sports
Women's Ice Hockey Starts Strong in Rebound Season
Coming off an atrocious 5-19-5 campaign, Harvard has racked up two wins already thanks to new leaders and a batch of skilled youngsters…
Sports
Women's Basketball Welcomes Talented Freshmen
With the new cohort of forwards Rachel Levy, Grace Tworek, Maddie Stuhlreyer, and Jadyn Bush and rookie guard Matilda Salen, Harvard…
Read More from The Harvard Crimson