Crimson staff writer

Shunella Grace Lumas

Latest Content

Louis Menand
College

Louis Menand

English professor Louis Menand, pictured here from 2013, chaired the previous Task Force on General Education that crafted the current Gen Ed program.

Birthday at Lowell Tea
College

Photos of the Day (11/5/2015)

Hodges Happenings
Football

Hodges Happenings

Zach Hodges '15 signed with the St. Louis Rams' practice squad this week. He previously was on the Indianapolis Colts preseason roster.

Tiger Takedown
Football

Tiger Takedown

Senior wide receiver Andrew Fischer caught four passes for 84 yards in Harvard's 49-7 win at Princeton last season.

Striking Schmoll
Men's Soccer

Striking Schmoll

Senior forward Tim Schmoll notched one of three Harvard goals against Pittsburgh, helping extend the team's win streak to five games.

It's A Schmoll World
Men's Soccer

It's A Schmoll World

Senior midfielder Tim Schmoll makes up part of a senior offensive core that has contributed eight of the nine goals scored so far during the 2015 campaign.

Looking For Goal
Men's Soccer

Looking For Goal

Opening up its Ivy League slate against Yale, Harvard will need to find an offensive spark if it wants to challenge for the Ivy League crown.

Clean Sheeted
Men's Soccer

Clean Sheeted

Senior Andrew Chang, shown here against Cornell on October 11, 2014, registered one of Harvard’s five shots on goal Thursday, but the Crimson extended its goalless streak to three games as the Terriers recorded their second clean sheet of the year.

Final Preparations
Men's Soccer

Final Preparations

Junior co-captain Andrew Wheeler-Omiunu, pictured above, will look to help get the Crimson attack rolling in its final tuneup before Ancient Eight play.

A New Colt
Football

A New Colt

Senior defensive end Zack Hodges, shown during the 2012 edition of the Harvard-Yale football game, recorded 26 sacks over the course of his career with the Crimson.

Zack Hodges Signing
Football

Zack Hodges Signing

Crimson defensive end Zack Hodges signed with the Indianapolis Colts after he did not hear his name called at the NFL Draft on Saturday.

Harvard Die-in
Student Life

Black Lives Matter

Matthew Weiner at LITFest
Celebrities

Matthew Weiner at LITFest

Matthew Weiner, creator of the AMC drama series Mad Men, discusses his techniques and experiences working in television as part of Harvard LITFest Monday evening.

Honor Code Panel
College

Photos of the Day (04/27/2015)

Su Mang at China Forum
Memorial Church

Su Mang at China Forum

Su Mang, President and CEO of Trends Media Group, speaks at the closing ceremony of the 2015 Harvard China Forum at Memorial Church on Sunday. The Forum served as an opportunity for prominent leaders to speak on China-related issues throughout the weekend.

Special Teams
Football

In Photos: The Game

Crimson-UC Crossfire Debate
College

The Back of the UC Ballot

Helicopter over Harvard
Crime

In Photos: Bomb Threat Shakes the Yard

College

A.D. Club ‘Strongly’ Opposes Membership Changes